swp banned

I could see that coming(even though its worng), on the plus side he looks to me like he really could use a break and it's not like he won't be playing anyway as he will play this week for England(maybe from the bench), the next 2 midweeks in the UEFA Cup and the following week we have a midweek game(Villa at Home)so its not like the Ireland ban that ended up keeping him out nearly a month(with the slight knock he picked up too).

fallowfieldflyer said:
blue dallas said:
kippaxblue76 said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
Fcking crap ,felt he was starting to get a bit a form again,perhaps Elano could get his chance,and i hope he takes it.

Yeah good point, at least we have decent cover.

bellamy on right, the bull up front.

yeh,good call,be interesting to see what MH does.Myself i think Elano is ready in his head to play well again.

I feel sorry for elano, he's played well lately, and should have kept his place after the wigan game.

but hughes prefers ireland, and after the stoke game we need a big guy up top away from home.

SWP is going to be a big miss...

Will be interesting to see whether Deadly Darius wins his place back...or whether Hughes opts for something different.

Maybe big Phil up top, Bellamy from the right, and Robinho from the left...

Maybe try Elano from the right...

blue dallas said:
but hughes prefers ireland, and after the stoke game we need a big guy up top away from home.

Not sure we need a big guy up top this Saturday. If Portsmouth continue to defend like they have been doing, (Distin in particular) we should carve through them like a knife through butter.

This whole system is a farce.

They can rescind a red card but cannot upgrade a yellow to a red??

If an incident is seen by the officials they can do nothing but if it wasn't seen they can award any penalty??

It's ridiculous and (as we can see) open to far too much interpretation or even corruption.

There are only 2 options:

1. - every disciplinary decision and unseen incident can be retrospectively reviewed, cards awarded or rescinded as appropriate (yellows and reds) and cards that have been awarded can be upgraded

2. - back the officials, mistakes and all. Every decision made is final and cannot be apealled

As this current system is so illogical and flawed anyone would be forgiven for thinking that a bunch of simple, out-of-touch, jobsworth, old, 'comfortable', and narrow-minded duffers ran our national game.

Fuckin pisses me off big time. This happens time and time again!!! But no matter how much everybody complains about it nothing will ever happen because.........as some posters have already stated the FA (Fag Association) will do nothing about it.
CTID x

No-one saw the fookin Thatcher incident but that never stopped proceedings did it ? Absolutely shameless hypocrites of the first order - next time any scum player does anything flood the ref and authorities alike for fookin justice - wankers!

just read about this on the BBc Sport website where they describe SWP's actions as.........

........."lashing out".............

which is a disgraceful exaggeration by the BBC?

Who is surprised? Im not in the slightest.

The option is probably to play Caicedo up top and let Bellamy and Robinho use the wings. Maybe try Elano in Irelands role and Ireland to the right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.