swp banned

stonie said:
The Kurious Oranj said:
Lord BLue said:
alib said:
just read about this on the BBc Sport website where they describe SWP's actions as.........

........."lashing out".............

which is a disgraceful exaggeration by the BBC?

um,... isn't "lashing out" just an accurate description of what he did?

Hardly lashing out was it. The problem here is not the fact that he's been suspended (although 3 games is ridiculous) it's the inconsistency of the FA. When he was charged I emailed the FA to complain and have had no response. Has anybody else who contacted them had a satisfactory explanation?

you got the email address

Had to register here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/ContactUs/Postings/2007/03/FANnumber.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/ContactUs/Po ... number.htm</a>
and then contacted them through their site

Why not play Elano in midfield and Zabaleta on the right (with Micah behind) as he seems to have a good crossing foot. Likewise I would like to see Garrido play on the left of midfield at some point.

Chris Morgan, left Iain Hulme the Barnsley striker with a fractured skull, not played since. What did Morgan get for that, a 3 game ban ?

Bunch of clueless clowns the FA.

Sky Blue said:
Chris Morgan, left Iain Hulme the Barnsley striker with a fractured skull, not played since. What did Morgan get for that, a 3 game ban ?

he got a yellow , didnt even get sent off.

and nothing after.

Why doesn't Andy Gray get off his big fat arse and have a special programme showing all such incidents that have gone unpunished - using his Telestrator machine.

He would be providing a worthwhile service instead of constantly bending over for the "Big Four".

My effort

Further to my recent email I thought it pertinent to contact you again as I haven't had the courtesy of a reply. Perhaps you would care to explain the thinking behind the decision to ban SWP for 3 games, the same as the perpetrator of the problem who kicked him to the ground and followed up by kicking him when down. THis is surprising when Ronaldo twice and Rooney committed worse offences than SWP whilst Boswinga also got of scot free.
Please confirm that the FA do not have a bias in their disciplinary system.
Please confirm the regulation that if an incident is seen by an official then action after the event cannot take place. If so explain the action taken against Ben Thatcher and not Roy Keane.
Please confirm that FA regulations state that post match action should be called within 48 hours of the incident and if so explain why this was not the case with the Wright phillips incident.
Please answer this honestly and do not insult me by sending a standard meaningless response.

blue dallas said:
Sky Blue said:

he got a yellow , didnt even get sent off.

and nothing after.

Yeah you are right, they could have taken further action but decided there was no proof he meant it!

Sums the spineless fuckers up.

Anyone got a link to Ronaldo's kicks? I haven't seen them and would be interested to see how similar to what Shauny did they are. If they are similar I will send the links to the FA.

The most worrying thing about this three game ban is that the world and his dog know that Leslie will Replace Sweep with fkn Vass :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.