SWP doesn't deserve a new contract

Its very frustrating watching SWP this season as he is a player that i'm wanting and willing to do well however his performances imo havent been good enough not just this season but since we bought him back.
He needs to start to doing what his does best and start skinning defenders again instead of worryin about his fuckin contract .

totally agree. Love SWP for what he has done in the past, but if he thinks that he's worth than more than 60k a week then I can't see it - all these tits on here going on about he's blue through & through - well is 60 grand not enough ???...

Incidently, fuck off Ian Wright - unless you have some claim to be Adam Johnson's stepfather as well??

Regardless of how he is playing, doesnt he have 2 and a half years left on his current one?, why doesnt he just get his head down and try and get city to 4th and get a place in the world cup squad.......ffs moaning about 60k a week, we would do anything to play for city and would do it for free!

he is rubbish this season and he shouldn't have a new contract and he should be put on loan.
johnson should start every game for us.

If he wants a new contract he needs to fucking earn it, today he was appauling, he's getting worse, instead of moaning he should get on with the job in hand, today he had another chance and he didn't deliver,

Johnson did more in 20 minutes than SWP did in 70, Johnson over SWP against Fulham next week, simple.

I have been saying for a while about SWP, if we want to get in the Top 4 he isn't the man to get us there. He's a good player at a mid-table club where he can have one good game in 3 and look good and get plaudits.

When it comes to a Top 4 challenge (and more in the future surely) then he just falls short for me. That's why he didn't get a proper look in at Chelsea and why eventually he should be shipped out or a good squad player/impact sub for us (which obv he wouldnt be happy with and his wage would be too much for just that role).

SWP is too weak, gets knocked off the ball like a kid, just too physically weak to be a truly effective and imposing winger and without the out and out pace burst of someone like say Lennon/Walcott etc. Johnson looks very good in short bursts and should really be given a run.

the pitch was fucking dire today which isnt going to help shauny the way he plays, the last 2 games before this he was outstanding (chelsea + england) and yes Johnno made a difference today but cool down a bit before you start having a go at SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.