SWP doesn't deserve a new contract

I've always been a fan but no denying he was shocking today......oh and his "mug" dad can fuck off sticking his beak in.

he's lost a yard of pace so isn't able to do what he used to, he never was the best crosser of a ball but his electric pace and skill glossed over that. now as he's slowed a little he's struggling

He can shove that contract up his arse. Noone would be as pissed off with him if he hadnt have been gobbing of all week.

Loyalty my arse!

Just another footballer trying to get as much money as he can.

If he moves from City he wouldn't get 60k a week never mind a rise on that. He should shut up and be happy with what hes got and start to perform and earn his world cup place and his place in the City team

Damocles said:
*sigh*

He looked head and shoulders above Johnson against Chelsea. He also had a good game playing for his country midweek.

How short and selective memories are these days.

I agree with this.. he has a storming game against Chelsea but today he was rather a shambles..

is it true what his stupid father said, that we played him whils't he was unfit?

He was better than Bellamy or Tevez today, and should have been awarded a penalty too. He had two players to deal with most of the time, like he does against most teams when we play one striker as he is our major threat. That is why it opened up a bit when RSC came on.

SWP really doesn't know how to pass the ball quickly, and waste so much time on the field.

he has a very bad touch. and his decision making is bad at time too. even tho at chelsea johnson wasn't that good, he got us 2 or 3 free kicks in great spots. a main problem for me right now is 4 3 3 and richards. when we do a 4 3 3 with tevez alone we will never win any balls from goal kicks. u dont see tottenham doing that with defoe, or arsenal doing that when arshavin was playing striker.

just stick to a 442 with cruz or ade..keeps defenders in the middle and gives more space for wingers. also if helps the full backs attack more and keep their players pinned down in their half. and richards again got beat way too easily by everyone going at him. lets try toure at RB, he wants back into the team lets see what he can do there

he should stop worrying about new contracts, concentrate on his game and improving it, and EARNING a new contract with good football, then none of us would begrudge him it, but at this moment in time i just think hes greedy with no confidence in his ability to earn a new contract in one years time

Mr Rich said:
As far as I'm concerned if Cooke and Marwood off SWP a wage of 2 magic beans to play for City that's too much.

He is awful, really are biggest threat down that right hand side while he was Richards, followed by their left-back.

Can't cross, pass, take corners, take free-kicks and his positional sense today was shocking, you're on the right wing, not centre midfield. Worst of all he did not get past a player once in the match, it took Johnson about 30 seconds to do it.

If anyone can name me one thing apart from defensive covering that SWP does better than Johnson, please enlighten me.

Waste of space!

Laughable.

How do you know where Mancini asks SWP to play or what other jobs he's asked to do apart from playing down the wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.