SWP ineffective

I thought he was poor with the ball but can understand why Hughes would start with him over Petrov at a place like Villa

Love SWP but you've got to be having a laugh!! Got 3 texts tonight from different City fans - all stating how poor SWP was tonight.

If he starts the next game over Ireland its a joke!!

Project said:
I thought he was poor with the ball but can understand why Hughes would start with him over Petrov at a place like Villa

SWP is right footed. Petrov is severely left footed.

scottyboi said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
how about him getting kicked to fuck for 99% of the game..... open your fucking eyes

indeed im sure some people have never played football and be tackled to fuck all game. Its not as easy to sprint and pull of your magic is it.

Shauny is vital part of the team.

beggars belief........ people expect him to beat 5 men and score every time........ his defensive quality tonight was essential in nullifying the downcyndrome whosmumsawhore and milner

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
scottyboi said:
indeed im sure some people have never played football and be tackled to fuck all game. Its not as easy to sprint and pull of your magic is it.

Shauny is vital part of the team.

beggars belief........ people expect him to beat 5 men and score every time........ his defensive quality tonight was essential in nullifying the downcyndrome whosmumsawhore and milner

lmao i though de jongs tackle was well worth the yellow on young aswell. Swp is more of a complete player than any of them 3

skybluekings said:
Project said:

SWP is right footed. Petrov is severely left footed.

Hmmm try switching Bellers to the right and playing Petrov on the left... simples

He was the only player being "kicked to fuck" he isnt good enough if he had a better touch he wouldnt put himself in a position to get "kicked to fuck" no one else seemed to have a problem! I have no problem with SWP but i dont think he cuts the mustard anymore, no end product, no off the bal awareness and certainly no touch, he should be used against lesser teams at home and a sub stitute option away. ALL WE NEEDED TODAY WAS A FEW PETROV BALLS IN! WHAT ARE TWO 6 FOOT ODD STRIKERS GOING TO DO WITH SWPs INEPT CROSSING!

*bellamy awesome today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.