SWP

Re: SWP Charged with Violent Conduct

FA as Wankers of the Week on RealMancsAreBlue's next blog anyone?

WHAT THE FUCK. I mean, seriously.
Ronaldo 2 games in a row
Bosingwa studding someone on the arse for all to see
Rooney

All ones they haven't taken action upon. But SWP, being from City, a club the league aren't shit scared of, has the book thrown at him. This league has two rulebooks: One for the top 4, one for the rest of the league. Few 'Arry style brown envelopes methinks?

this is a fucking outrage considering the 'reviews' they have done on recent incidents..how the fuck can they get away with letting the big four off and then punish shaun...(if they do, which they will)

its all being done quietly as well, nothing on the beeb, sly bastards

dannybcity said:
There's no point, it probably was a red card but it's the inconsistency that's pissed me off.

In all honesty it's actually very consistent. No player outside of the 'big 4' would have got away with what Bosingwa did on Sun. The FA and ref's union are running scared of them. And look what happened with Lampard - everyone grovelling to him, ref phoning him after the game, red card rescinded before you could blink. For any 'smaller team/smaller player', that tackle would have remained as a red card, they would have argued that although he touched the ball, his foot was off the ground with studs showing. It's one rule for them, one for us - SWP will get a ban.

is it possible for us to raise a case against this? I would like to see the Arabs throw some muscle around somehow I dont know how Im not sure on anything to do with business but there has to be something

Just sent them this email <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/feedback/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/feedback/</a>

Hello, this is a official complaint about your own set of rules you seem to have for giving out bans, which seem to not effect the top 4

Now please tell me how Shaun Wright Phillips is facing a ban for a slight kick at a stoke player?, ok it was wrong what he did but have you seen boswinga's appauling challenge, above waist height against liverpool at the weekend, wil he get away with this?, please explain?

ronaldo kicks michael dawson of spurs TWICE in one game, how come he wasn't punished? explain please?

There's more....... Wayne rooney also this season has been clearly seen kick out at players and used his elbow many times, it was all shown on tv aswell, no punishment?, one again explain?

away from united, we'll talk about liverpool. you remember skrtel's karate kick on jo at eastlands last year?, the whole of the country saw it, where were you?, no punishment?, explain?

Top 4 clubs have their own rules and can't be touched, just like on the pitch from what it seems, in my opinion you clearly havent't got the (and excuse the swearing) balls to punish any of them, your are a complete disgrace to english football and you have clearly proved this by todays action of jumping on the anti-city bandwagon and trying to bring us down!

I await a reply, which is gonna be rather interesting as i'm sure you will say you didn't see any of the incidents mentioned above but funnily enough the rest of the country has

thankyou

It stinks. The FA stink. Every fucking inept incompetent arsehole whistling a merry tune to the support of every slice of foul and abusive language from the Scouse cretin known as Rooney, stinks. Every blind eye and deaf ear of every useless linesman stinks. How can a linesman, near enough to stick his flag up Bosingwas's anus not have seen the stamp in the back, or Rooney's elbow, or FakeRon's lash outs? The whole crumbling edifice, which is the FA, is rife with amorality, fetid obsequiousness, rank cheating, and a stench which would make the turds of hell, waft across like Chanel No.5. They are not worth the electronic impulses that would send an email charging down the wires, they are unworthy of the spittle which would glue a stamp to a stiff note of censure, they are the 21st century version of the worst excesses within the game, not one imprisoned felon in any of HMPrisons has sullied the beautiful game as much as these imbeciles.

I just emailed them on this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/feedback/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/feedback/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.