SWP

Re: SWP Charged with Violent Conduct

Wish Richards had fookin snapped Delaps arms when he charged over to calmly say belting a player on the floor is out of order. Try throwing the ball a mile with broken limbs you cnut!

what abou rooneys 2 kicks on boswinga too?and Ronaldo's kick out a couple of weeks ago, this really does stink off shit and im sick of it!terry last man rugby tackles our player gets sent off its gets overturned suprise suprise same with lmpard this week...WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!

nu774ll said:
what abou rooneys 2 kicks on boswinga too?and Ronaldo's kick out a couple of weeks ago, this really does stink off shit and im sick of it!terry last man rugby tackles our player gets sent off its gets overturned suprise suprise same with lmpard this week...WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!

Don't worry UEFA love united to, rooneys clear stamp on the aalborg player which wasn't punished, it's an absolute disgrace, it's amazing how in 3 days swp gets done afor a little tiny lash out but boswinga clearly not goin for the ball kicks and shoves someone over above waist height and nothing happens, or maybe it was just his apology which got him off the hook, it's a complete joke

the FA can go and fuk themselves, bunch of tossers, just because we aint a 'big 4' team 1 rule for them 1 rule for others

WHAT THE FUCK!!?

That is an absolute disgrace.

So I take it the blatant penalty the ref missed will now be given and Robinho will get a chance to grab us a point from the match?

Further proof the FA don't have the bollocks to take on Manure, Chelsea, Liverpool.

same here watching game before they scored I decided I could'nt stand them. Pulis is a nob aswell basically claiming SWP desereved to get done in.

Easy target,,,,,chelski's man boswinga got away with assault the other night against liverpool, ref didn't see it but thousands of impressionable kids did, so sorry cant do him,,,,they are shit houses with policy and procedures which are outdated and laughable and totally unflexible..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/feedback/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/feedback/</a>

email them on this, i have, you need to sign up but it's worth it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.