Sycamore Gap tree felled | Man in his 60s also arrested

Would love to hear their reasoning, just seems so pointless
It’s just bizarre that there are actually two people who know each other that are both that messed up that they would do something like this.

Can you imagine the discussion in the pub.

“You doing anything Wednesday mate”
“Nah just staying in mate”
“Fancy coming to cut a tree down with me”
“How much we getting?”
“Nothing mate. It’s a famous tree and I think cutting it down would be really funny”
“Yeah alright mate. Sounds a right laugh”

It's a cunts trick, but to be in tears on the telly about it, I mean come on, it's a fucking tree!!
People get emotionally attached to things, cars pets, houses, trees, jewellery, it can be anything, animate, inanimate, doesn't really matter.
It's an individually personal thing, and to lose that thing involuntarily can be a very painful experience for some.

The fact they have included the wall in the charge is a bit telling.

Re media, what like this?
It's baffling to understand why someone would do this. Seems like it's just nasty, anti-social behaviour which some people (ie Cunts) get pleasure from. Weird that he's a grown man.

The fact they have included the wall in the charge is a bit telling.

Re media, what like this?
Have you seen the state of his kipper? Looks like hes related to that inbred family from Virginia, think they're called the Whittikers. Dead ringer. Wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.