Sycamore Gap tree felled | Man in his 60s also arrested

I'm thinking landowners who are tired of people visiting the tree?

That was the theory for the 60 and 16 year olds that were previously questioned and released. These are two different men.

Not that it would be a valid excuse regardless.

That was the theory for the 60 and 16 year olds that were previously questioned and released. These are two different men.

Not that it would be a valid excuse regardless.

Whoever saw it, it might me a tenon or a homeowner needs to give the police a buzz.

It's a cunts trick, but to be in tears on the telly about it, I mean come on, it's a fucking tree!!

And a conservation listed structure, and a national monument too. Tears may be much (although we don't know people's reasons for attachment to the site), but it is not a trivial crime.

It's a cunts trick, but to be in tears on the telly about it, I mean come on, it's a fucking tree!!

And a conservation listed structure, and a national monument too. Tears may be much (although we don't know people's reasons for attachment to the site), but it is not a trivial crime.
I trade with the national park centre there and there was an awful lot of upset over it because it was just an act of pure mindless vandalism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.