Sylvinho (merged)

Re: Sylvinho

Sat in usual seat in East Stand tier 2, just in front of the boxes. Lad next to me pointed out 3 or 4 suited blokes sat in the box (next to the one Noel Gallagher was in). He said he was sure that was the left back that used to play for Arsenal. I didn't have a clue who he was on about but by the sounds of it, it was probably Silvinho

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Spindash said:
Couple of people on Bluevibe saying this is a done deal. On a free transfer apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvinho

Can you copy and paste some of the stuff off bluevibe mate? There's a few of us who aren't members so can't see them. Are any of the posters saying it reliable/trustworthy?

There's nothing more than "we're signing Sylvinho". One "got told this at the game today by a bigwig type", but nothing more than that.

We'll see anyway. Not exactly a rumour you'd make up.

Dont want him! He could affect McGivern first team chances! Think ryan could be a good player for us!

Spindash said:
There's nothing more than "we're signing Sylvinho". One "got told this at the game today by a bigwig type", but nothing more than that.

We'll see anyway. Not exactly a rumour you'd make up.

Thanks mate, yeah, like you say not exactly a rumour you'd make up!

chaddblue said:
Sat in usual seat in East Stand tier 2, just in front of the boxes. Lad next to me pointed out 3 or 4 suited blokes sat in the box (next to the one Noel Gallagher was in). He said he was sure that was the left back that used to play for Arsenal. I didn't have a clue who he was on about but by the sounds of it, it was probably Silvinho

I was told it was him too.

I'd be surprised if there's any truth to this, but isn't it fantastic to be in the position where we're now making signings that are merely useful additions to an already strong squad?

Not so long ago we would have been looking at signing a player like Sylvinho as a focal point of the team whereas now he'd be used on a purely rotational basis, if that.

Even if he only made a handful of appearances for us he's an experienced and talented professional and could teach Javi Garrido a few things about being a full back, I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.