Sylvinho (merged)

Re: Sylvinho

dachoosen1 said:
Dont want him! He could affect McGivern first team chances! Think ryan could be a good player for us!

I agree McGivern looks a good un but is probably a year or two away from being ready for PL so a 35 year old world class stop gap sounds like a good idea to me

regarding lescott i think i heard that he doesnt like covering at left back, was getting sick of playing there for everton last season or season before. probably wanted assurance from hughes he wont have to play there.

Stevinio said:
In the NOTW today. £2m apparently done last night. Thought he was a bozzie though.
yh he is a free transfer, so where the 2m has come from i have no idea.

We got a text yesterday after the game from a contact in the club, scout, that we're getting him on a free and that Lescott is now certain, but hey that's old news by the sounds of it. Been out all night and just got home so that's why posting it now.

Good signing IMO and obviously another buddy for Robi...

it's funny because watching him in cl final I thought he looked very good and was going to mention him on here but didn't bother because of fearing the backlash I might get, He will be a good buy great experience and more winning mentality

Did a job as back up for me on footy manager...

In all seriousness though, he's on a free, has quality and a wealth of experience think he could be a great edition.

Any more news on this story though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.