Sylvinho (merged)

Re: Sylvinho

If this true he will be a great back up player and hes even got enough quality going forward to come on and change things up a bit if we are chasing a game. Great bit of business on a free

how certain are we of signing him.....or have we already done so....????...........

if we do get him what a great asset to the squad, probably some of the youngsters will get some knowledge from him.

Also if bridge is injured him and robinho on the left side could be a very dangerous.

He showed he can definitely still do it during the CL final, where I kept an eye on him as I thought he'd be Barca's weak link, and was very impressed that he still looked such a good player.

He won't be expecting to start every game, but will give us another option and will and will be a solid back-up for Bridge.

I also believe this means Garrido is likely to be off, which means he can be 2nd in line at Left Back for 1/2 yeras whilst McGivern progresses at a natural pace - a loan to the Championship/League 1 maybe?

Good signing, if we get him

Optimus Prime said:
He showed he can definitely still do it during the CL final, where I kept an eye on him as I thought he'd be Barca's weak link, and was very impressed that he still looked such a good player.

He won't be expecting to start every game, but will give us another option and will and will be a solid back-up for Bridge.

I also believe this means Garrido is likely to be off, which means he can be 2nd in line at Left Back for 1/2 yeras whilst McGivern progresses at a natural pace - a loan to the Championship/League 1 maybe?

Good signing, if we get him

I'm with you.

Finally, a transfer topic that wont last 1000+ pages, ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.