Sylvinho...

the sensible thing to do would have been to play barry LB and put zab in the middle but no. our manager thinks that playing a 35 year old left back against possibly the quickest right mid in the league is a good idea?

Needs to put some just for men in his hair other wise people are gonna take one look at him and run at him all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way you can class a player with his accolades as shit. He has played in and won the best competitions in the world , under some of the best managers in the world.

Anybody on this forum before the game knew anybody his age would get roasted by Lennon.

Who is the person who couldnt see it coming? The inept tw@t!

Barry should have started at LB tonight with NDJ available. Sylvinho's selection defies belief.

He's a vastly experienced continental and international wing-back in the twilight of an admirable career. Great free transfer signing and a good squad player. But Aaron Lennon is in the form his quick-ass life and playing as part of a Spurs team who have their shit well together.

So, a left-hand side of Robinho, a wonderfully talented attacking luxury, ahead of a veteran wing-back in pissing cold December away at Tottenham Hotspur (able to put nine goals past opposition equivalent if not superior to that which inflicted their last defeat, from which they'll have been taut rubber fucking bands) was suicide.

Inexcusable, Mark Hughes. You selected poorly and we were crucified. At least Mick McCarthy's intentions were plain.

Heralded on here after Notlob, "He's better than Bridge!!" I heard them cry ('them' being those of the knee jerk persuasion)......where the fuck are they now?

To be fair, Lennon is shit hot, any left back has trouble when hes on song.

Bluemoon115 said:
All these peopel with 20/20 hindsight, I got shot down when I said Lennon would murder him.

You got it bang on anyone with a brain predicted this!
For some one with his experience though he should have stuck one on lennon within 5 mins bit like what happens to wrighty every game.

Was always gonna have a hard time against Lennon, but what i'm wondering though, is why Hughes played both him and Robbie together down the left, when it was so obvious they would be ripped to pieces. Our tactics were very one-dimensional - looked like Hughes had set us up for a 'we'll score one more than you' scoreline, but it failed miserably.

gilly_27 said:
Listen....who picked a f**king 35 year old ..who has played 2 games in the prem in how many years... against one of the most inform super rapid international players in lennon.

then picked a flair player ..who is JUST returning from a long injury... to play in front of him.

***then didn't change it when it was clear that the defender was being skinned!

f**k blaming the players ... i'm not .. anyone should have seen it was a bad decison in the first place!

Let's understand who asked them to play that way...

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.