Sylvinho...

gilly_27 said:
Listen....who picked a f**king 35 year old ..who has played 2 games in the prem in how many years... against one of the most inform super rapid international players in lennon.

then picked a flair player ..who is JUST returning from a long injury... to play in front of him.

***then didn't change it when it was clear that the defender was being skinned!

f**k blaming the players ... i'm not .. anyone should have seen it was a bad decison in the first place!

Let's understand who asked them to play that way...

Sorry to say I agree whole heartedly.

citymad said:
Not many defenders could handle Lennon. He is frightening and it was clear tonight how much better he is than SWP.

Well for some reason he doesn't get kicked about enough like sweep does, not saying he isn't better but shaun gets alot worse treatment. Maybe it's us, we need to be rougher and more aggressive and you could tell from tottenhams lack of sportsmanship like kicking the ball away everytime it was our freekick. We never act so poorly when we are winning to get results. Something I thought Hughes would be good at :@

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.