Synthwave.

Really liking this man, I love synths, love the endless amounts of effects you can make with it. Keep it up mate!

Cheers bud, we've done around a dozen tracks now and you can catch them on soundcloud. Just search 'Obsidion'.

Cheers mate.

We use software called 'Reason' which is linked to a keyboard. None of our tracks have been mastered yet.

Check out our other tunes on soundcloud, search 'Obsidion'

Hyperdrive and outbreak are two track that have gained us a few followers.

Deary fucking me, you should stick to helping fat cunts into ambulances. If I'd know your musical taste was this bad I'd have rung a taxi.
Good to see you still posting mate, have you found out your rag mates username yet?

Deary fucking me, you should stick to helping fat cunts into ambulances. If I'd know your musical taste was this bad I'd have rung a taxi.
Good to see you still posting mate, have you found out your rag mates username yet?

Hahaha, how's things bud? Hope alls well with you and yours?

Both blues I hope?

Barnsley isn't it stoney?

It is mate, and their dad is an ex public schoolboy who loves egg chasing and hates football. Both of them have had City kits though and if they do end up liking football then I am in no doubt they will be blues.
I do the school run 3 days a week so I have every opportunity to brainwash them. At the moment it's all about Pokemon Go, but as soon as football is mentioned I will be in there.
I managed to brainwash their uncle when we were at our lowest and the rags were winning the treble. Surely it has to be easier now!

It is mate, and their dad is an ex public schoolboy who loves egg chasing and hates football. Both of them have had City kits though and if they do end up liking football then I am in no doubt they will be blues.
I do the school run 3 days a week so I have every opportunity to brainwash them. At the moment it's all about Pokemon Go, but as soon as football is mentioned I will be in there.
I managed to brainwash their uncle when we were at our lowest and the rags were winning the treble. Surely it has to be easier now!

Well played bud!

It's good to hear from you again and how's the chest?

Nice one Bimbo Bob.

Who do you follow?
No one really, just love a bit of synth. Big DM, Clarke, OMD, Numan, Foxx etc etc fan. I was lucky to be around the right age, 13-14, when their music hit our charts and even now my vinyl record collection is heavily late 70's/ early 80's based.

The good thing is that they are all still making music now. Check out Blancmange's Commuter 23 or their instrumental offering, nil by mouth.

DM should be about to release a new album plus tour as well.

I'll give your stuff a listen mate, when I get near my pc, means getting out of bed though, which isn't happening yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.