Tablet advice required

mikeyboy said:
i'm also looking for a new tablet, want to be able to use it to stream football and connect via hdmi to tv. am i right in saying ipads struggle to do this due to not using flash? any decent ones to recommend?

Have a look at the Motorola Xoom, you can link to your TV through an HDMI lead and you can also double the memory by adding up to 32Gb by way of micro sd card.

You can pick them up for around £250 and does everything an Ipad does for half the price..........no brainer really!

de niro said:
blueinsa said:
Bought my lad who is very techy the nexus 7 32gb for xmas and he says its fantastic.

Hope that helps?

this. got one myself, love it
This also ,got the wife one for Christmas,it's pure quality.Saw on Hot Uk Deals that Asda were doing the 16gb one for £129.If still available thats an absolute bargain.

The Pink Panther said:
Right, first thing to say is taht I'm a dinosaur when it comes to tecnology, so no blinding me with techno terms

I'm going to get a tablet. Budget is up to £400. Really the only things that are essential is a good camera and have a usb port, so recommend me one please
Am I right in saying tablets don't have a disc facility?
How do you watch films on a tablet when you're on a plane and not connected to tinternet?
Save your money mate i fyou dont no how to work it it will soon be covered in dust

The Nexus 10 is a much better tablet than the iPad. Higher screen resolution, better screen aspect ratio, much better audio, faster hardware and better OS. They are currently out of stock but should be back again shortly.

If you prefer the smaller form factor the Nexus 7 is unbeatable at the moment.

OP wants a camera, and the Nexus doesn't have one, as I found out to my dismay when I bought my lad one for Christmas. Bizarre decision to not have a camera on it because in every other way it is absolutely brilliant to the point i'm going to get one myself, (don't need a camera).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.