take a chance on cahill and arteta

frannyleesbogroll

I know it is still at bit raw but why hasn't a genuine top 6 bought this lad he is mustard and gets goals from midfield on a regular basis.
He is an aussie they just hate to lose, I would be looking at arteta also as buying these 2 from the skint blue side would have me pissing my pants at golum's reaction. They are 2 class acts though and 10 mill 4 each would have the board thinking not sure how much left on thier contarcts though.

i've been saying City need a real #10 since i signed up here...
(full disclosure, i'm an arsenal fan... I COME IN PEACE!!!).

there's just this ridiculous gap in the middle when you guys play. creativity is lacking big time, if you had that 1 maestro to control the middle (sneijder, fabregas etc) with all the strikers you have, i definitely think you'd be a hard team to beat.

5 star smitty said:
i've been saying City need a real #10 since i signed up here...
(full disclosure, i'm an arsenal fan... I COME IN PEACE!!!).

there's just this ridiculous gap in the middle when you guys play. creativity is lacking big time, if you had that 1 maestro to control the middle (sneijder, fabregas etc) with all the strikers you have, i definitely think you'd be a hard team to beat.

Hello mate,you're welcome.

And you are correct,we missed the opportunity in Jan to make such a signing that would have gone a long way to securing 4th spot.

Buy them both, and Rodwell as well.

Moyes boggly eyes would pop out of his head finally.

Make a bid for Arteta and Cahill? Can anyone imagine the threat to world peace if we ever went back to EFC for a phial of bacteria, let alone one of their players. We might have to wait, like they do for release of Cabinet papers, for Gollum to have roasted in the crem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.