22 Walker
32 Assou-Ekotto
07 Lennon
14 Modric
21 Parker
03 Bale
11 Van der Vaart
15 Defoe

Nothing to be scared of. Can't remember Bale causing us too many problems last time out. I reckon it will be a draw though.

Even without the missing players we are good enough to win this game.

Take a point now or play the game with a chance of winning and putting twitchy and his team, who all seem to have an opinion on City, back in their box.

Play the game every time.

The days of spurs being our bogey team are over, it is now payback time.

Astuteboy said:
My God, can't believe any City fan is seriously looking at this game and thinking "I'd take a point". If we win, we'll be 8 points clear of Spuds and potentially (if the Arse do us a favour) 6 points clear of the Rags at the end of Sunday with the same number of games played. How good will that feel?

Huge game and one we have to win I think if we have title ambitions. And there's absolutely no reason at all we can't win this.

I love an optimist.
Come on City.

I'd take a point Sunday in a heart beat. Looking at the bigger picture, starting Sunday, the rags and Spurs have their toughest run of fixtures so far this season. We on the other hand go into a run of eminently winnable games.

BillyShears said:
I'd take a point Sunday in a heart beat. Looking at the bigger picture, starting Sunday, the rags and Spurs have their toughest run of fixtures so far this season. We on the other hand go into a run of eminently winnable games.

All our games are winnable

They'll be out to avenge 5 - 1 but With No Adabayour who has done brilliantly for them cant see past ANOTHER home win. All the pressure on them and there nowhere near playing as good as they was a few week ago. Early goal and 3 - 1.(12/1) Arsenal 3 - 1 too (25/1)

notdead said:
They'll be out to avenge 5 - 1 but With No Adabayour who has done brilliantly for them cant see past ANOTHER home win. All the pressure on them and there nowhere near playing as good as they was a few week ago. Early goal and 3 - 1.(12/1) Arsenal 3 - 1 too (25/1)

Chelsea game should have been much the same though, going way ahead on points, realistically putting them out of the title race already at only the first time of asking. Ref clearly got the memo to make sure it was kept interesting and what followed was, well, what followed. "TITLE RACE BLOWN WIDE OPEN" read the completely predictable headlines (written before the game started :p).

It's not quite so clear cut this time, and maybe after the last couple of home outings I'm just expecting a red card or penalty against us, but 8 points clear with another rival played home and away may be too much for the higher ups to stomach ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.