Take a point on Sunday?

adrianr said:
notdead said:
They'll be out to avenge 5 - 1 but With No Adabayour who has done brilliantly for them cant see past ANOTHER home win. All the pressure on them and there nowhere near playing as good as they was a few week ago. Early goal and 3 - 1.(12/1) Arsenal 3 - 1 too (25/1)

Chelsea game should have been much the same though, going way ahead on points, realistically putting them out of the title race already at only the first time of asking. Ref clearly got the memo to make sure it was kept interesting and what followed was, well, what followed. "TITLE RACE BLOWN WIDE OPEN" read the completely predictable headlines (written before the game started :p).

It's not quite so clear cut this time, and maybe after the last couple of home outings I'm just expecting a red card or penalty against us, but 8 points clear with another rival played home and away may be too much for the higher ups to stomach ;)
have to agree,infact i was expecting a red at wigan,considering atkinson has sent off double what any other ref has this season....

Take a point?

Dearie me.

If this was a Spurs forum it would be a decent question. In a City forum it's ludicrous.

Are we still, even now, frightened of success?

Three points and it's goodbye Spurs. We are better than them. What's the problem?

We won't win the title by being faint harted, so no I would not take a point. However if a point is all we end up with then thats life and we move on the the next match. A draw would be no worse for us than it would be for Spurs and they really need to beat us to have a real chance of catching us up. If we beat them I would make so bold as to suggest that would see them out of the title race, or certainly relying on 'snookers' to win it.

------------------ Pantilimon ------------------
- Zabaleta --- Savic ---- Rekik ---- Kolarov -

- Johnson -- Suarez ----- Razak -- Henshall -
------------- Cole --------- Hiwula ------------

Should be good enough....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.