Take a point on Sunday?

Win for me. Have to get this 3 points, United beat them at home in the opening rounds we beat them away too. The pressure is on them they have to win this match and then they are real challangers.

We have the handicap of beating our rivals away from home already now it is the time to make it count really. 6 points against Spurs would be amazing and we would make an 8 point gap between them and us. Chelsea probaby will win too so they will catch Spurs sooner or later.

A possible Spurs win without Adebayor can give them way too much confidence.

Draw is not bad if United cant beat Arsenal but it is a fantastic chance for us to go maybe 8 points clear to Spurs and 5 points clear to United.

This would put the pressure on them even more and they have hell of a mtches in the next 5-6 rounds. The bigger pressure they go into it the more points they lose. They have to play that matches like this:
"if City wins and we don't that's already a 8-10-12 points gap."

This is the biggest mind game, the pressure you will get too far from the first place.

We have 6 days finally to rest it was a long time ago I think when we could rest 5-6 days between two matches. I think this will have a positive effect.

I think it is going to be a match like City-Arsenal was chances at both sides. A clean sheet would be fantastic too, I think we can score against them, their defence is not that good against top teams.

No.

Another must win game, especially when the rags have a good chance of fucking up.

i-can-has-sudetenland-kitler-hitler-cat.jpg

ed-rakove22_ph2_498501839.jpg

9a615a95-ceff-4337-845c-dc1dc7bc50b1.jpg

neville_chamberlain_caption_937693.jpg

Spuds Last 5 League Results

Tottenham 1 - 1 Wolves
Tottenham 2 - 0 Everton
Tottenham 1 - 0 West Brom
Swansea 1 - 1 Tottenham
Norwich 0 - 2 Tottenham

So 3 out of their last 5 games have been at home, all their games have been against teams they should win against and they like us have dropped points. This idea that spuds are the brazil of the premier league is a myth created by the press and perpuated by good ol harry.

They may beat us, they may not but dont be fooled into believing that they are some goliath sweeping aside all before them with scintillating football because it just aint true.

Won't be upset with a point, but think we are more than capable of getting all three, even with the missing players.

No chance we are better than Spurs even with Kompany and Toure missing. Richards and Balo will back so I expect a strong enough team to take all 3 points.

Hart

Richards Savic Lescott Clichy

Barry Milner

Silva Nasri

Dzeko Aguero

Vs

Friedel

Walker Kaboul Dawson Ekotto

Lennon Parker Modric Bale

VDV Defoe

Won't be a walk in the park but I go 2-1 city :) Then a couple of hours later hope the same (or better) score line goes for Arsenal. Could either be a very good weekend or a truly bad 1 but whatever happens unless we get hammered and Rags hammer Arsenal we will still be top :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.