Takeover confirmed

BillyShears said:
Lets maybe wait until it's been confirmed by the club before getting too excited.

If it is true though, I for one will miss Dr Shinawatra. And it goes to show, far from bankrupting the club, or running it into the ground, he's managed to make a us a truly desirable club for some of the richest investors in the world...

Going to be a long day today...I can feel it.
exactly what i am doing... chilling and waiting to see what CLUB is saying

the way Cook has been talking publically and in the bar after the game suggest this is old news to him and Hughes, he has seemed way too smug.

Outrun said:
From that link:
"Our goal is very simple – to make Manchester City the biggest club in the Premier League, and to begin with, to finish in the top four this season.”

WHAT?!

I hope this does not put extra pressure on the team and Mark. .... But its good to be optimistic

1021: Not strictly related to the transfer of players, but there are strong reports suggesting that there has been a takeover at Man City, with the Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment splashing the cash. No more Shinawatra, it seems.

They have just interviewed the guy who broke the staory and in repsonse to how much the new group are worth he said...........

'Think of Chelsea and times it by ten!!!!'

Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.