Takeover confirmed

who is joey barton said:
We are basically being bought by the adu dhabi government

The wise leaders of that country have no doubt sanctioned the deal if not exactly signed the cheque. I heard a figure of £120 million mentioned which clears most of our debts.
It's great news, but we'll have to wait and see how much new investment is made. If the stated top 4 ambition for this season is real, then we won't have to wait very long - expect a few big names in today.

mammutly said:
who is joey barton said:
We are basically being bought by the adu dhabi government

The wise leaders of that country have no doubt sanctioned the deal if not exactly signed the cheque. I heard a figure of £120 million mentioned which clears most of our debts.
It's great news, but we'll have to wait and see how much new investment is made. If the stated top 4 ambition for this season is real, then we won't have to wait very long - expect a few big names in today.

doubt we will hear many big names in today, too late now. Possibly in january.

stoke fan here just sayin well done to your takeover.

think you needed to get rid of thaksin as he definately wasnt the right man for you lot, mark hughes definately is though.
1 thing i dont understand is the sale of corluka?, who i think is 1 of the best full backs in the division.

For some reason i have always liked man city (even though you did relegate us to division 2, beatin us 5-2) lol.

anyway all the best for the season and hope you do well in europe, plus hope you stuff united twice over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.