Tales of Blue - Kit Symons

City_Shirts

NEW EPISODE

Kit Symons - Tales of Blue

The former City skipper called in at MCFC match worn shirts HQ to shares his memories of three seasons a blue, team-mates, shirts, Paul Walsh, Maine Road & the turbulent times he endured.

NEW SUBCRIBERS WELCOME WHICH IS FREE

Looked decent in our relegation year in 1996 but his form and confidence dropped as we shipped managers and the club was in a case of constant turmoil. Became a target for the boo boys and then his fate was sealed.

I watched it last night, Mark.

It's been a while.

What I did notice was that it was No.50, but the previous one was Mark Halsey at No.45. What happened to 46-49? :-)

You've not missed any DD that was just video number 50 on the Channel.

I was hoping the channel would a few more subscribers, which is free to do so, than it has but really enjoy putting them together.

Looked decent in our relegation year in 1996 but his form and confidence dropped as we shipped managers and the club was in a case of constant turmoil. Became a target for the boo boys and then his fate was sealed.
Kit was very honest and open about his spell with us and pretty much said what you just did.

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I've never got on the case of a City player....except for him. He drove me crazy with his calamitous style of play. I'm not proud of it, but we went up to Scotland for a pre-season tour during his time with City and at the Kilmarnock game I gave him dogs abuse...hope he didn't actually hear me.

I can honestly say that I've never got on the case of a City player....except for him. He drove me crazy with his calamitous style of play. I'm not proud of it, but we went up to Scotland for a pre-season tour during his time with City and at the Kilmarnock game I gave him dogs abuse...hope he didn't actually hear me.
He scored twice in that game in a 4-0 win ;-)

You got wound up about Kit but not Danny Mills?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.