Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: drogba

Yaya Silva said:
Roman's Men said:
Not with every player. Just ask Del Piero or Zanetti who played 55 games for Inter last season at the age of 36 with a treble to show for it. Likewise, Drogba had his best ever season with Chelsea at the age of 32. Not every player peaks at the same age.
I know what you mean mate, don't get me wrong i believe some of the best players in the world in their positions are quiet old. Lucio, Zanetti, Drogba, Pirlo. But don't you think we are past the time of getting 32 year olds to have a good 1 or 2 seasons? come on mate, we all know if Drogba came it would be an easy £140,000-a-week for the last few years in his career. Go for the new generation City, not the old.

Just to clear things up, I am not a City fan nor an advocate of Drogba going to City.

it would be very good to sign drogba world class striker and would be great addition to are team

No thanks! I am all for proven Premiership strikers but not a 32 year old who is on the downside of his career. Besides, do we really need another striker? If so, give me Balotelli in a heartbeat.

mcfctodaro10 said:
No thanks! I am all for proven Premiership strikers but not a 32 year old who is on the downside of his career. Besides, do we really need another striker? If so, give me Balotelli in a heartbeat.

exactly 3 years ago since u joined and 2 posts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.