Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: drogba

Glad City have come out and called his bluff, bet this agent feels a right tit now.

Take note football agents...spout shit about us and we WILL embarass you!

does everyone on here really believe that because the club denied it that it cannot be true?!

surely the club have to deny it so they can't be accused of tapping up - i'd be pretty sure a quiet conversation has happened but city don't want the consequences from the FA?

There again i'm sure if we denied it - it can't be true.

Just another agent trying to use City to get money from their players existing club.

City need to start threatening legal action to stop these idiots shooting their mouths off, cos it will start damaging the good name of City soon.

Re: Talks with Drogba?

el blue said:
best forward in the world imo.
Absolutely True IMO too.
A Lethal Weapon with BOTH FEET.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
kp789 said:
Big ego, dives

Yeah but last seasons top goalscorer in the league
Can turn a game round with 1 move
Is truly unstoppable when on his game
IMO better forward than Torres

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT was total bullshit from his agent so dont matter

Totally agree, except about agent. A Good Agent will always be proactive & try to look for more moolah for his agency & his client eespecially the last BIG paycheque..

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kp789 said:
Big ego, dives

Yeah but last seasons top goalscorer in the league
Can turn a game round with 1 move
Is truly unstoppable when on his game
IMO better forward than Torres

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT was total bullshit from his agent so dont matter

The bit that conerned me was that his agent was talking about economic reasons i.e one final pay day.

as good as he is there is a time when the legs go and at 32 i don't want us giving out lucurative 4 - 5 year contracts.

He's a f**king diving t**t as well

Ballotelli for me, if not then go for Dzeko. either of these can be in the spine of the team for years to come.

they have denied making an approach but haven't denied that they will not make an approach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.