talksport city discussion coming next

Pigeonho said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
BackofJeanette said:
Let's go to Mike at the Reebok.

And at the Emirates......

This is genuine from this mornings Moose report;

Manchester City have secured a £150 million stadium naming rights deal with an Abu Dhabi whose name is on their shirts!

YCNMIU

I heard that too... What a prick that Moose is!

Last January when his beloved Ammers were linked with Fat Sam, hea said "I'd rather we were relegated than resort to him and his tactics"

Fast forward a few months "he's the man to take us back were we belong!"

1st class cock
You know what, they were referring to it as that all day so I think it must have been a legal thing. Can't for the life of me think what that legal thing could be, but even the presenters were referring to it as 'the name of an airline they have across their shirts'. Don't think it was anything other than that.

How much more fucking obvious do they have to be? By not mentioning Etihad, the shirt/stadium advertising doesn't work. They were making a point & being a bunch of snidey wanklers because they don't like us.

Classed as advertising I'd guess which would upset those who pay for adverts on their station. Of course they can't avoid it once the stadium is renamed which is part of the value to Etihad.

Neville Kneville said:
Pigeonho said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
I heard that too... What a prick that Moose is!

Last January when his beloved Ammers were linked with Fat Sam, hea said "I'd rather we were relegated than resort to him and his tactics"

Fast forward a few months "he's the man to take us back were we belong!"

1st class cock
You know what, they were referring to it as that all day so I think it must have been a legal thing. Can't for the life of me think what that legal thing could be, but even the presenters were referring to it as 'the name of an they have across their shirts'. Don't think it was anything other than that.

How much more fucking obvious do they have to be? By not mentioning Etihad, the shirt/stadium advertising doesn't work. They were making a point & being a bunch of snidey wanklers because they don't like us.
Obviously a national radio station would do that, the producer of which is a City fan. Silly me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.