This is piss funny,

Reebok
Emirates
Walkers
JJB
Britannia

blah blah blah

what a bunch of jealous saddos
In fairness though, neither Stubbs or Davies have had a pop, they've just got the debate going. Davies said about the other stadiums being named, and questioned what Charlton was on about seeing as United are about too play in stadiums in the States which are all branded. The scouser stuck up for us. The only one who had a pop was the United fan, which is to be expected.

Pigeonho said:
SJT said:
This is piss funny,

Reebok
Emirates
Walkers
JJB
Britannia

blah blah blah

In fairness though, neither Stubbs or Davies have had a pop, they've just got the debate going. Davies said about the other stadiums being named, and questioned what Charlton was on about seeing as United are about too play in stadiums in the States which are all branded. The scouser stuck up for us. The only one who had a pop was the United fan, which is to be expected.
They did let the rag have the longest rant though.

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:
SJT said:
This is piss funny,

Reebok
Emirates
Walkers
JJB
Britannia

blah blah blah

They did let the rag have the longest rant though.
But how could they cut him off? Swales Lives was cut off because of what he said about Charlton. If the United fan had made accusations against Cook, for example, for being a ticket tout he would have got cut off too. Not sticking up for him, just saying that I would imagine Swales Lives got cut off for accusing Charlton of being a tout, (as funny as his rant was). They couldn't cut the United fan off, as he did nothing wrong in the scheme of things.

Laughable programme, that's a new thing in the media Liverpool and the rags have to be preserved as part of OUR heritage at all cost, even "National Trust Status" Parry started that one. Don't waste your money ringing in. The rag was allowed to take pot shots at us but they were deeply offended by Bobby Charlton who? they weren't expecting that one.

Rubyappeal said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Laughable programme, that's a new thing in the media Liverpool and the rags have to be preserved as part of OUR heritage at all cost, even "National Trust Status" Parry started that one. Don't waste your money ringing in. The rag was allowed to take pot shots at us but they were deeply offended by Bobby Charlton who? they weren't expecting that one.

The fact they're so "surprised" at the level of response they get when they start wumming about subjects they blatantly know fuck all about shows exactly how out of touch they are in their ill informed,Cosy little London media existence.
The trouble is that these twats hold the balance of opinion with the "average" fan,and their stupidity and Partridge-style tabloid outbursts simply perpetuate the myths and half-truths...and please,Pidge...don't try and tell me there is no agenda,because there blatantly is.

All I'm asking for is a decent debate with a bit of balance,rather than this relentless sea of dis information,biased,negative reporting and blatant bullshit that gets thrown at us day in,day out.

Now I've switched the shit off for another 6 months!

Me too. I can't believe I actually phoned the cunts. Anyway I won't listen to this pile of shit for a long long time.

Rubyappeal said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

The fact they're so "surprised" at the level of response they get when they start wumming about subjects they blatantly know fuck all about shows exactly how out of touch they are in their ill informed,Cosy little London media existence.
The trouble is that these twats hold the balance of opinion with the "average" fan,and their stupidity and Partridge-style tabloid outbursts simply perpetuate the myths and half-truths...and please,Pidge...don't try and tell me there is no agenda,because there blatantly is.

All I'm asking for is a decent debate with a bit of balance,rather than this relentless sea of dis information,biased,negative reporting and blatant bullshit that gets thrown at us day in,day out.

There's not an agenda. We've just signed a £400m deal which alot of other clubs' fans see as selling out and pretty much despise, (through utter jealousy). It's a massive, massive story so the media are doing what they are paid to do, report on it and discuss it. If we hadn't signed that deal last week, we wouldn't have had the air time we've had this morning, positive or negative. It's not an agenda, it's controversial news, (in their view and the view of other fans). You can't expect them to not discuss it, and have the odd pop about money and us in general.

Swales lives said:
Rubyappeal said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Me too. I can't believe I actually phoned the cunts. Anyway I won't listen to this pile of shit for a long long time.

was it you that said who is Bobby Charlton anyway? If so fukin stupid thing to say - played straight into their hands and made a City perspective as ignorant which helps them no end spin us where they want us

Matt Diablo said:
Swales lives said:
Rubyappeal said:

was it you that said who is Bobby Charlton anyway? If so fukin stupid thing to say - played straight into their hands and made a City perspective as ignorant which helps them no end spin us where they want us

Yes it was a bit naive to ask "who is Bobby Charlton?", but I expected to at least have my view aired. I haven't listened for so long and thought if Irani's not on I might be allowed to speak.

I wasn't aware that "Bobby & Charlton" were the two most famous words in the English language.

A schoolboy error, but who gives a fuck?

i only listen to hawksbee and jacobs as i think they`re the sensible duo on there but jacobs the chelsea fan does have quite amusing hissy fits every now and again and loves talking about us when we lose and doesn`t say a peep when we win,much to the amusement of hawksbee the spuds fan...

as for the rest of them,fuck em...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.