Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

nunogo said:
An Arsenal fan thinks we should sell him.

Says everything. They're scared of what he'll become. Just be patient with him. He's what, 20? At that age he could be playing for the Elite Development Squad, but he's not, he's recognised as one of the hottest PROSPECTS in world football.
As I said a few weeks ago-SMELL THE FEAR. :)

nunogo said:

Says everything. They're scared of what he'll become. Just be patient with him. He's what, 20? At that age he could be playing for the Elite Development Squad, but he's not, he's recognised as one of the hottest PROSPECTS in world football.
by who? an italian paper? I swear if he was unknown and he has produced what he has alot of you would say he's average. I have watched alot of City games and he has been average in pretty much all of them

Armaan said:
He will prove all you dickheads wrong. Im 100% confident that he will. My cousan from Italy who's a AC Milan fan tells me that Mario will be out of this world in a couple of years. Ill just sit back and watch him become that....
whilst playing for AC milan probably

I really don't blame fans for wanting him to leave. He has an awful personality on and off the field. On it he is simply too lazy and petulant like a 2 year old kid while off it he pretends he is some big time charlie by driving his big car and sleeping around with those thick big brother girls who have a combined IQ of 1. Horrible horrible guy.

Some fucking rags on this thread.

If Balo was English the media would be in wank overload at the lads talents. Mario will be here for years playing the best football in his life IF city fans love him. Next season he will be our main man after Tevez fooks off to earn some more cash for his scummy agent.

His talent is there, i don't think he's scored what could be classed as a shit goal since he joined. Even the penalties have a quality about them.

Balotelli haters should put up,shut up or fuck off. I'd rather see him scoring the winner in a European final for us than see him get the winner against us.

mat said:
Some fucking rags on this thread.

If Balo was English the media would be in wank overload at the lads talents. Mario will be here for years playing the best football in his life IF city fans love him. Next season he will be our main man after Tevez fooks off to earn some more cash for his scummy agent.

His talent is there, i don't think he's scored what could be classed as a shit goal since he joined. Even the penalties have a quality about them.

Balotelli haters should put up,shut up or fuck off. I'd rather see him scoring the winner in a European final for us than see him get the winner against us.
this this and this
well said!

gooney said:
nunogo said:

by who? an italian paper? I swear if he was unknown and he has produced what he has alot of you would say he's average. I have watched alot of City games and he has been average in pretty much all of them

Well I've seen his every appearance.

I've also seen many young, foreign players play their first season in England and struggle. Drogba was dog shit for a year or two. Balotelli has been good in patches, but his injuries and his age has made for an inconsistent first season.

Balotelli is going to be a household name for the next 15 years. If you don't want him at City for any of that, I really am amazed.

gooney said:
nunogo said:

I agree he is not as good as Ryo Miyachi(btw I had to google his name)

Opposition fan's hate him because he is a talent(fan's do not boo pish player's just who they know are danger's)

Yes he might appear lazy but as long as he score's me iz appy.

Balotell is a star. He has the attitude of a star he has the ability of a star he has the swagger of a star he has the believe of a star and he has the passion of a star.

And nobody give me the bullshit that he isn't passionate because he is. Just because he doesn't run around non stop like a twat for 90 minutes doesn't mean he isn't passionate about the game. He goes mad when he loses the ball and if he didn't care he wudnt go mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.