Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

sibierski express said:
Stillsy said:
Messi iniesta and xavi don't run around for 90 minutes infact messi is the spit of balotelli when they don't have the ball infact he's worse! Messi just walks all the time when they don't have it

Oh dear god.

My thoughts exactly. Definitely a case of blue-tinted glasses there...

sorry but i don,t want this guy at my club any longer than need be......no matter the talent,the attitude is equally important and his stinks to high heaven.......this lad will not live up to his hype imo.......

Stillsy said:
Happy Feet said:
Must have watched a different game.

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm --

????????????????? Messi is a star, Xavi is a star, Iniesta is a star, oh and by the way they do run round like twats for 90 minutes.

Messi iniesta and xavi don't run around for 90 minutes infact messi is the spit of balotelli when they don't have the ball infact he's worse! Messi just walks all the time when they don't have it
eh?

Stillsy said:
Happy Feet said:

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm --

????????????????? Messi is a star, Xavi is a star, Iniesta is a star, oh and by the way they do run round like twats for 90 minutes.

What bollcks you talk - Barca philosophy is that if you loose the ball then they try and get it back in 6 seconds - fook just watch them play to stop Arsenals pass and play type football requires an awful lot of running about to close down space - Messi works his fookin nuts off

Ballo would never ever get into a Barca team because quite simply the would fook him off - Ibrahimovich laster 12 months and Ballo makes him look like an alter boy

Hahaha stop licking messi's arse I watch him every single week and he doesn't do hardly any running off the ball. Pedro and villa are the main lads who do the running. Not taking anything away from messi because he's the best player on the planet by a distance but he does the same amount of running off the ball as balotelli

if there's a player that can get away with not chasing after a stray ball in the opposing half it's Messi. Only in Mario's mind is he as good as Messi. Haven't seen it yet.

blue_soundwave said:
cubanheels said:
I actually hate the guy.Would love to meet him in the street and tell him what the fans think.His arrogance,disinterest, lack of effort reflect on everything bad in football today.

This is quite possibly the worst post I have ever seen.

pathetic reply.Lets have your synopsis of Balotelli then you muppet.

Got to take the blue tinted specs off guys. If he was playing for the Trafford's we'd be pissing ourselves, allergy to grass FFS, COLD grass yes!

It's embarrassing to use the phrase professional and football in the same sentence when it come to Balo. 12 yellows and 1 red so far.......

Anyone who wants to defend him should look at the game last night. We looked far better without him.

Stillsy said:
Hahaha stop licking messi's arse I watch him every single week and he doesn't do hardly any running off the ball. Pedro and villa are the main lads who do the running. Not taking anything away from messi because he's the best player on the planet by a distance but he does the same amount of running off the ball as balotelli
Have you ever actually watched Barca, or football?

Stillsy said:

Yes his work rate is unbelievelably overrated - he just walks when they dont have the ball.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm --<br /><br />
Happy Feet said:
Sabster said:
Did anyone watch the game yesterday??

He was far from lazy.

I have watched the game 3 times now and he did his fair shair of tracking back and made 3-4 successful challenges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.