Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

Someone needs to ring them up and slag them off for being scrotes.

Way too many fickle blues about these days. Where were you when we were really shit?

Stillsy said:
BurnCK said:
Don't think he deserves defending....

If it was one match then fair enough, but it's every match. Stupid tackles, insolence, petulance, lack of effort, etc.

Sorry but 2 penalties and a tap in against Villa in the league, and the other goals against poor opposition don't gloss over his failings for me.

You really are a muppet. Well I would ve getting used to it if I was you becauise he's gunna be the main man when tevez gets fucked off in the summer

He will be gone along with Uncle Bobby.

Stillsy said:
BurnCK said:

If it was one match then fair enough, but it's every match. Stupid tackles, insolence, petulance, lack of effort, etc.

Sorry but 2 penalties and a tap in against Villa in the league, and the other goals against poor opposition don't gloss over his failings for me.

You really are a muppet. Well I would ve getting used to it if I was you becauise he's gunna be the main man when tevez gets fucked off in the summer

Why ? For having an opinion outside of the Blue bubble ? Fact is that if Balo played for any other club you'd be slagging him....but because he's got a City shirt on he's the dogs bollocks ?? Do me a favour, wake up. It's quite clear he's not interested, regardless of talent (which we've seen very small glimpses of).

If he's the man to lead the line post-Tevez then we're fucked, but I doubt he'll be here anyway.

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 am --

bluemonkey71 said:
Someone needs to ring them up and slag them off for being scrotes.

Way too many fickle blues about these days. Where were you when we were really shit?

No, fickle would be praising him one week, and slagging him the next. Alot of Blues have been saying he's a liability for a while now.

And I was here when we were shit....which makes it even more frustrating that we've now got all these players and we're still shit.

Some spoiled rotten brats on here.

Just hope you don't get your way and City becomes a soulless, ruthless hire em, fire em conveyor belt club.

If Mourinho came in and failed to deliver in 1.5 seasons, what then?

You have the rag twat Irani smirking and lapping it up as some knobhead so called blues slag him off whilst not knowing the facts of what happened

Deepest Blue said:
Some spoiled rotten brats on here.

Just hope you don't get your way and City becomes a soulless, ruthless hire em, fire em conveyor belt club.

If Mourinho came in and failed to deliver in 1.5 seasons, what then?
You're right. Don't they know Rome wasn't built in a day? They need to give their heads a wobble and enjoy the ride. Fickle fans that don't know Rome wasn't built in a day! It's a rollercoaster ride FFS! Just believe!

BurnCK said:

Agree 100% needs a good old fashion slap on the arse

blueinsa said:
Stillsy said:

He will be gone along with Uncle Bobby.

Sincerely hope so - tried to accept and support the fooker but he is just a liability - needs to be on his way - dont care how talented he apparantly is he is just an embarassment - gone in the summer to AC i hope becuase the simple fact is that there will not be many clubs whom would touch him - certainly Barca or Real - no one here in the prem would which leaves a very limited market - no doubt we will end up punting him to AC on a loan (which is most likey) with us paying some of his wages - what fookn mugs we have become

I actually hate the guy.Would love to meet him in the street and tell him what the fans think.His arrogance,disinterest, lack of effort reflect on everything bad in football today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.