talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

BlueRiz said:
1 Quick Questions please guys. I was under the impression that Ade is allowed to play against us on 22nd. Someone on here said he can't? I hope I'm wrong?

He is still our player. He cannot play.

Impeccable said:
BlueRiz said:
1 Quick Questions please guys. I was under the impression that Ade is allowed to play against us on 22nd. Someone on here said he can't? I hope I'm wrong?

He is still our player. He cannot play.

I know I'm being a bit funny on this one, but are we 100% sure. If we that is F*CKING BRILLIANT!!

Spurs are 3rd in PL for 1 main reason... Not Bale, Not "blonde" Defoe, Not even Modric cos he hasn't performed top class all season, it was cos of Ade's goals ... he has scored a shit load for Spurs. Maybe Van der Fart might be a threat to us -- but a BIG MAYBE!

Ade out of Spurs + Man City at Home = WIN for Man City all day long, even with out Yaya or Vinny.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
duffman said:
Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, were both unexperienced in a modern day title race and there squad is only marginally worse than ours. Anything could happen this year.
Are you still keeping up with this farce? You thick rag....

Is this rag still at it... their squad is marginally WORSE than ours"?

I smell too much rag-ness on this one.

BlueRiz said:

Can't play

Pigeonho said:
I heard the intro to that, he said:
'lets face it, United aren't a threat anymore are they? So this match between City and Spurs in a few weeks is a title decider, yes?'
That's just a provocative statement designed to get peoples backs up and get them ringing in, which is fair enough I suppose. Personally though, I'd rather he just say 'Rags are on the slide and City and Spuds are on the up and evenly matched; Discuss'. Thr thing with that Durham bloke is he says everything like its fact and only he is right, and everyone else is a **** for not being as clever as him.

I think Ric should ask Talksport for some money for all the free advertising they get on here!

It's a scam station and some of you fall for it every time! Stop being gullible, realise that it thrives on controversy, it gets you to ring in, they make more money, it gets free advertising on football forums up and down the land!

You don't actually think they actually beleive anything they say do you? It's all designed to get your blood pressure raised enough so you will pick up the phone, the more people who ring in also gives them better clout with the advertisers,

Turn over listen to Radio 4!

BlueRiz said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
duffman said:
Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, were both unexperienced in a modern day title race and there squad is only marginally worse than ours. Anything could happen this year.
Are you still keeping up with this farce? You thick rag....

Is this rag still at it... their squad is marginally WORSE than ours"?

I smell too much rag-ness on this one.
oh he s a toe rag for sure....

talkSPORT... utter bollocks.

chatSHIT more like - and wind the listeners up. But only City, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Not Norwich, Wolves, Villa etc. Because they aren't interesting.... not in chatSHIT's eyes, anyway.

Tell me again... how many sports do they actually cover being a sports radio station????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.