talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
Impeccable said:
talkSPORT... utter bollocks.

chatSHIT more like - and wind the listeners up. But only City, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Not Norwich, Wolves, Villa etc. Because they aren't interesting.... not in chatSHIT's eyes, anyway.

Tell me again... how many sports do they actually cover being a sports radio station????

They cover cricket by having an 80yr old ex county player reporting form his living roon with the telly on while pretending to be at Lords or The Oval!

They did the same for the world cup once and had to apologise when it was pointed out to them that they were deceiving people by claiming it was live commentary!

They still do it for Champions League games. Fraudsters.

Davs 19 said:
Impeccable said:
talkSPORT... utter bollocks.

chatSHIT more like - and wind the listeners up. But only City, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Not Norwich, Wolves, Villa etc. Because they aren't interesting.... not in chatSHIT's eyes, anyway.

Tell me again... how many sports do they actually cover being a sports radio station????

The Sunday Sport of the radio world, only the tits do the presenting. Just change chanel

To be fair, I've seen tits presented in other papers too.

There is no doubt that Spurs are the real deal this season. However, to say they will win the league if they beat us is daft. If we fan get to the end of January still top of the league we are well in the box seat to win the whole thing, with home games against fulham Blackburn Bolton Sunderland, we are favourites.

Sky Blue said:
Yet you always pop up on it....
I don't want to feel left out, so I follow the hip young posters on this thread.

Sorry for the delay replying; trying to get a bit of grub ready.

weejh said:
There is no doubt that Spurs are the real deal this season. However, to say they will win the league if they beat us is daft. If we fan get to the end of January still top of the league we are well in the box seat to win the whole thing, with home games against fulham Blackburn Bolton Sunderland, we are favourites.
Plus most of the big guns; only Arsenal of the major sides to play away.

duffman said:
In all honesty I think there is only Silva, Aguero, Kompany and Hart that would get in their starting 11. Doesnt mean anything about winning the league, just a though I had to myself.
ya ya , Richards ?

ballinio said:
duffman said:
In all honesty I think there is only Silva, Aguero, Kompany and Hart that would get in their starting 11. Doesnt mean anything about winning the league, just a though I had to myself.
ya ya , Richards ?

YaYa would get into any team in the prem, IMO.

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
Yet you always pop up on it....
I don't want to feel left out, so I follow the hip young posters on this thread..

I am probably older than you or of a similar age....Don't understand your point ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.