talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

BlueRiz said:
Impeccable said:
BlueRiz said:
1 Quick Questions please guys. I was under the impression that Ade is allowed to play against us on 22nd. Someone on here said he can't? I hope I'm wrong?

He is still our player. He cannot play.

I know I'm being a bit funny on this one, but are we 100% sure. If we that is F*CKING BRILLIANT!!

Spurs are 3rd in PL for 1 main reason... Not Bale, Not "blonde" Defoe, Not even Modric cos he hasn't performed top class all season, it was cos of Ade's goals ... he has scored a shit load for Spurs. Maybe Van der Fart might be a threat to us -- but a BIG MAYBE!

Ade out of Spurs + Man City at Home = WIN for Man City all day long, even with out Yaya or Vinny.

FA rules - a loan player cannot play against his parent club - for obvious reasons if you think about it !

Mrs Merton said:
BlueRiz said:
Impeccable said:
He is still our player. He cannot play.

I know I'm being a bit funny on this one, but are we 100% sure. If we that is F*CKING BRILLIANT!!

Spurs are 3rd in PL for 1 main reason... Not Bale, Not "blonde" Defoe, Not even Modric cos he hasn't performed top class all season, it was cos of Ade's goals ... he has scored a shit load for Spurs. Maybe Van der Fart might be a threat to us -- but a BIG MAYBE!

Ade out of Spurs + Man City at Home = WIN for Man City all day long, even with out Yaya or Vinny.

FA rules - a loan player cannot play against his parent club - for obvious reasons if you think about it !

I feel a bit stupid now that you put it that way. Cheers tho!

... but in this crazy ass PL and with a f*cked up FA ANYTHING can happen

Impeccable said:
talkSPORT... utter bollocks.

chatSHIT more like - and wind the listeners up. But only City, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Not Norwich, Wolves, Villa etc. Because they aren't interesting.... not in chatSHIT's eyes, anyway.

Tell me again... how many sports do they actually cover being a sports radio station????

The Sunday Sport of the radio world, only the tits do the presenting. Just change chanel

Impeccable said:

chatSHIT more like - and wind the listeners up. But only City, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Not Norwich, Wolves, Villa etc. Because they aren't interesting.... not in chatSHIT's eyes, anyway.

Tell me again... how many sports do they actually cover being a sports radio station????

They cover cricket by having an 80yr old ex county player reporting form his living roon with the telly on while pretending to be at Lords or The Oval!

The daily Talksport thread;

pkjPp.png

Sky Blue said:
Impeccable said:

They cover cricket by having an 80yr old ex county player reporting form his living roon with the telly on while pretending to be at Lords or The Oval!

They did the same for the world cup once and had to apologise when it was pointed out to them that they were deceiving people by claiming it was live commentary!

sam-caddick said:
Adrian Durham on 'Drivetime' states if Spurs beat City in a few weeks they will win the league.
Just because we have Kompany and Yaya out for a few weeks it does not mean will go to pot!

Can you believe this??
Durham is a tit. He only does this to get under the skin of his listeners because he can't form a decent argument without trying to be some sort of shock jockey. I've long since stopped listening to him and that fucking rag Irani,what a twat. I now only listen to Hawksbee and Jacobs cos they are funny.

LateBlue said:
sam-caddick said:
Adrian Durham on 'Drivetime' states if Spurs beat City in a few weeks they will win the league.
Just because we have Kompany and Yaya out for a few weeks it does not mean will go to pot!

Can you believe this??
Durham is a tit. He only does this to get under the skin of his listeners because he can't form a decent argument without trying to be some sort of shock jockey. I've long since stopped listening to him and that fucking rag Irani,what a twat. I now only listen to Hawksbee and Jacobs cos they are funny.

Just TURN TALKSHITE OFF!
Durham is just a wind up merchant to get people to call in.

Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
Impeccable said:

They did the same for the world cup once and had to apologise when it was pointed out to them that they were deceiving people by claiming it was live commentary!
Jeff Probyn talks about rugby for half a minute once a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.