talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

Ducado said:
stimo said:
hahahaha is dunham still '' fair about us '' and a '' sound guy '' and the most '' decent pundit '' on talksport?

fuck me he makes a prediction against us and hes the anti christ

For anyone that falls for it (and there are a few) he will say anything that gets the phones ringing no matter how ridiculous, as long as those phones start ringing he gets paid, and the more threads that appear on football forums the better, don't listen they will suck you in and then spit you out

Well they have been doing it very well for over ten years so they must be doing something right. I listen to talk sport,and have phone in on the odd occasion however when it is shit I just turn off. Durham actually really likes City.it's his cock of a partner Gough who is a complete thick ****. If you don't like it,don't listen.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
They cover cricket by having an 80yr old ex county player reporting form his living roon with the telly on while pretending to be at Lords or The Oval!

They did the same for the world cup once and had to apologise when it was pointed out to them that they were deceiving people by claiming it was live commentary!
Jeff Probyn talks about rugby for half a minute once a week
LOL

I keep it switched on when I believe they are talking sense (IMO)

I switch it to CD mode when they talk shit.

Simple.

Before each show They. the DJs (not pundits) create topics to talk about. They ask themselves "what would get a shit load of callers in today."

More times than not they just slag off arsenal. Easy target. large fan base. lots of calls. lots of reaction. lots of adverts.

Toss

Lucky Toma said:
My brother summed up Durham quite well - 'That bloke talks absolute shit but says it in a way that you nearly agree with him'.

This forum needs a like button. Tickled me that.

If the rags and spuds start closing the gap in Jan, it strengthens Bob's bargaining power re loosening the purse strings for transfers IMO

They have every chance to win the league even if we beat them. They have quality right through the side including two top quality full backs who give them added width. They have a bigger squad than us and seem to have a quality back up for every position. We're panicking when we lose Vinny and Yaya (rightly so) and thats not good.

Durham is proper doing my head in. He used to be one of our biggest supporters, saying we were better than Barca and even going as far as saying we were his second team.

However he seems to have done a complete u-turn in the last month or so, slagging us off at every opportunity, not a good word to say about us, and seemingly wanting us to lose every week to "open up the title race" (although to be fair let's not forget Spurs are Talksport's favourite team). I know he is a complete wind up merchant but it wouldn't bother me if he'd always slagged us off at least he would have been consistent, but why pretend to love us only to change your mind? Used to quite like him but can't stand the fucker now.

At least when he slags Arsenal off every day he's nothing if not consistent(he has a hatred for them the like of which I've never heard before).

citymad said:
They have every chance to win the league even if we beat them. They have quality right through the side including two top quality full backs who give them added width. They have a bigger squad than us and seem to have a quality back up for every position. We're panicking when we lose Vinny and Yaya (rightly so) and thats not good.

Your wrong on one thing, if we beat them next week, they won't win the league. In fact A draw would even do us, they need to win for sure but d en that is likely to still see them behind us on goal difference.

As for a better squad than us, do me a favour. Don't you think spurs would panic if they lost bale and modric. Anyone who loses there best 2 players for a considerable time will suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.