talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
Yet you always pop up on it....
I don't want to feel left out, so I follow the hip young posters on this thread..

I am probably older than you or of a similar age....Don't understand your point ?
It was meant to be a joke, but I forgot the smiley. Damn. Apologies for any confusion I've caused.

*edit* I won't see 48 again, so if you're older than me you must be ancient!

;-)

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
I don't want to feel left out, so I follow the hip young posters on this thread..

I am probably older than you or of a similar age....Don't understand your point ?
It was meant to be a joke, but I forgot the smiley. Damn. Apologies for any confusion I've caused.

No worries J....just keep off the talkshite threads I like em ;)

r.soleofsalford said:
ballinio said:
duffman said:
In all honesty I think there is only Silva, Aguero, Kompany and Hart that would get in their starting 11. Doesnt mean anything about winning the league, just a though I had to myself.
ya ya , Richards ?

dont take him on hes a dick

imo

Raggier than the raggiest thing you can think of. Don't humour the dick.

Imho

what is this fuckin love in with Spurs from some blues, i hate the fuckers, they think they are so special, ever since 81' i have loathed this club, they always bottle it, dont worry, even if we bottle it as well as long as this lot dont win it, you think its bad with Stretford winning it, my god it will be a media wankathon for years and they will want Del Boy Redknapp knighted and every fucker in the south of England will claim to be a Spurs fan.
They have some tough games comin up and lets face it they will be down three points when stretford go there as they always shit themselves when they play them.
I hear about Bale this and Bale that....... Forrest Gump with big ears, Parker is sooooo fuckin overated as is Ledley King....... Modric is the one that you want injured and Friedl as you would fancy yourselfs against coco the clown Gomez.
But hopefully come the end of January Del Boy will be having a nice little holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure!!

8 pages on spuds and that bloke with the spreadsheet stats hasn't shown up yet. Must be some kind of record.

hahahaha is dunham still '' fair about us '' and a '' sound guy '' and the most '' decent pundit '' on talksport?

fuck me he makes a prediction against us and hes the anti christ

stimo said:
hahahaha is dunham still '' fair about us '' and a '' sound guy '' and the most '' decent pundit '' on talksport?

Maybe he has been told by the powers that be and is now part of the agenda!!!

stimo said:

For anyone that falls for it (and there are a few) he will say anything that gets the phones ringing no matter how ridiculous, as long as those phones start ringing he gets paid, and the more threads that appear on football forums the better, don't listen they will suck you in and then spit you out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.