talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

one game at this stage of the season will decide the league lol

yawn

If we beat Spurs, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

If Spurs beat us, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

If it's a draw, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

moomba said:
If we beat Spurs, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

If Spurs beat us, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

If it's a draw, it'll be United or us that wins the league.

Injuries and suspensions will play a big part - if Spuds keep Bale - VdV - Modric and Adebayour fit then they have a very very good chance - they could be joint top by Saturday night.

Defensively i think they are the weakest of the top 3 but the style of football they play negates that weakness.

They are genuine title contenders.

Look at Spurs' last 8 league games and then say they can't win the league! IF they were to beat us, and avoid defeat in a few of the other tough games they have over the next 6-8 weeks or so, then they are in a great position to win the league.

Look we all now how much bullshit comes from Talkshit, Its us or utd for the prem, but if spurs will do very well. I got a good feeling that if we win the prem spurs would come second. I think this becuase Spurs to me are a much better team than the rags.

What do you think??

CTID :)

Playing Devils advocate and all that. Surely if Spurs beat us, go to the league leaders and win then it stands to reason that they are easily good enough to win the whole thing? We went away to the teams that are 2nd and 3rd and battered them, we are clearly good enough to win the thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.