Talksport - Not about tevez

Irani is a knobhead. Brazil and most of the others are pretty much ok. Collins and George Galloway are excellent.

go on you tube & check out the Alan Brazil Drink Drive video

And the best one is the Alan Brazil - Bob Monkhouse snippet. Quality.

I've stopped listening coz of Irani. He's thick as pig shite & just talks over his guests..

quite liked the way they'd get bookies on every morning though.

all these stations are aimed at getting the listener to bite,, then phone in, hence, they become popular... it shouldnt be taken seriously, as i have phoned up in the past, then realising whats the point.. unless your a fan of the top 4 theres not much to entertain you...sky,radio the tabloids, they are all the same bias towards them... im looking forward to mcfc tv on sky,, then weve cracked it!!

Driving most of the day and switch between Talk Sport and R5L.

I like the Brazil show and Parry and Townsend. Think the Ian Wright show is boring TBH, usually home by then though! The afternoon one is OK but flip between that and R5L and CDs.

used to like some of it, but when they slag city off it just does my head in, had to stop listening because there is no way i am ringing up and spending a fortune , its one giant wind up to get you to call them.

tomhawley said:
mcfcBally said:
Seems like your alone

definitely haha

only been listening myself for the past year or so...

some bits i hate, but some shows are not so bad

agree. they do talk some proper shite tho too. you just have to look at most of it more as entertainment than as facts - they do blatantly bate people so they call in etc.

Wrighty & Townsend are both ok. Brazil and Irani make my fucking blood boil, an ex rag and a glory hunting cock sucking twat who only started following them in 93. Even I dont understand this...never ever been fishing, no interest in fishing but actually enjoy listening to Keith Arthur on Sunday mornings.

Even people who ring in are sometimes ok. Steve(koosh, ya big fuckin idle) from Wythenshaw made me piss with his "take his head for a wobble" and curtains, back garden and Ricky Hatton rant!!!

tomhawley said:
dont worry, not another Tevez thread

everyone on here seems to hate talksport and everyone on it

i must admit that i hate alan brazil and ronnie irani, they are both absolute gob shites and think they are the best thing on radio

i used to love Gaunty, just for the controversy if anything...

andy jacobs hates us, but its through bitterness about robbie, and i think he is a genuine football fan, and i really like the show with he and paul hawksbee

Adrian durham i quite like unless he is talking about city, and i like wrighty, although he does not support us in many arguements when he is on, even though his son plays for us

But all in all i quite enjoy the station, does anyone else like it, or am i alone?

the thing to remember is, they say things which make people mad, because they want 50p a minute from you or whatever
sums the station up quite well , as for Ian Wright does take the other side in city arguments well by all accounts had a lot to say when SWP left and of course did not work out for BWP either

I find it hard to believe that someone as moronic as Ian Wright has a spot on a radio station which focuses on debate...

The man can't spell his own name.

Not worth listening to IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.