Talksport - Not about tevez

tomhawley said:
dont worry, not another Tevez thread

everyone on here seems to hate talksport and everyone on it

i must admit that i hate alan brazil and ronnie irani, they are both absolute gob shites and think they are the best thing on radio

i used to love Gaunty, just for the controversy if anything...

andy jacobs hates us, but its through bitterness about robbie, and i think he is a genuine football fan, and i really like the show with he and paul hawksbee

Adrian durham i quite like unless he is talking about city, and i like wrighty, although he does not support us in many arguements when he is on, even though his son plays for us

But all in all i quite enjoy the station, does anyone else like it, or am i alone?

the thing to remember is, they say things which make people mad, because they want 50p a minute from you or whatever

Durham has had plenty of good things to say about City in the past - slated Newcastle fans for claiming they deserved success and pointed to City as fans who really deserve reward, being one example

If Gaunty ran for PrimeMinister i'd vote for him - he was class! Where's he gone?
Brazil and Irani, dont listen to them anymore cos they're too negative about City!
Townsend and Parry, like them alot!
Jacobs and the other fella, okay, abit too much up each others arses but okay!
Wrighty and Durham! Best show - absolutely LOVE Ian Wright - Legend!

I dont listen to it any other time! but on the whole it is the radio station i listen to most so i think positively about it really!

danburge82 said:
If Gaunty ran for PrimeMinister i'd vote for him - he was class! Where's he gone?
Brazil and Irani, dont listen to them anymore cos they're too negative about City!

I dont listen to it any other time! but on the whole it is the radio station i listen to most so i think positively about it really!

gaunty got sacked for calling someone a Nazi on air haha

*singingtheblues* said:
I find it hard to believe that someone as moronic as Ian Wright has a spot on a radio station which focuses on debate...

The man can't spell his own name.

Not worth listening to IMO.

He might have a thick London accent but i think the guy is fairly intellegent, or he has a calander with a word of the day on it because i think he comes across really well! The reason he left the BBC was because they were all squares sat plastically in their designer shirts talking shit and leaving Wrighty til last to have a 20 second outlook on what he thought on games and often asked him a jokey question to make him seem like the joker on the panel where he is actually a good pundit, one of the best along with Andy Townsend! They both talk realistically, they dont get up the arse of the big clubs (even Wrighty gets on Wengers back) and arent too harsh on the smaller clubs!

tomhawley said:
danburge82 said:

gaunty got sacked for calling someone a Nazi on air haha

Haha, class! Gaunty is a legend! Anyone read his book about bringing back the GREAT in Great Britain or whatever, heard it is a really good outlook on British society - is it worth a read?

tomhawley said:
dont worry, not another Tevez thread

everyone on here seems to hate talksport and everyone on it

i must admit that i hate alan brazil and ronnie irani, they are both absolute gob shites and think they are the best thing on radio

i used to love Gaunty, just for the controversy if anything...

andy jacobs hates us, but its through bitterness about robbie, and i think he is a genuine football fan, and i really like the show with he and paul hawksbee

Adrian durham i quite like unless he is talking about city, and i like wrighty, although he does not support us in many arguements when he is on, even though his son plays for us

But all in all i quite enjoy the station, does anyone else like it, or am i alone?

the thing to remember is, they say things which make people mad, because they want 50p a minute from you or whatever
Irani is Brazil's straight man and is only on the show to make 'him' look good, Parry is entertaining sometimes,I like Andy Townsend when he is on................Jacobs and Hawksbee are ok occasionally,those I cannot abide:
Ian Wright,Dunham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.