Re: Talksport now

AntiUnited said:
blue underpants said:
AntiUnited said:
Some 1 from BM on TS now ? he sounds like a poster XD

HAHAHAHAH this guy is a bm poster.. he brought up dejong XD

If he didn't throw in muffins n York away he's no bm
Missed it, what did he say?

just pretty much the general say about joe and his clangers and how everything went to shit since dejong left

There is a denial fest on Talk Shite. The resident rag on there has not taken tonight well.
That said, fair play to some Rags admitting that Ashley Young is more Tom Daley than a proper footballer. Cheating twat.

Pam said:
There is a denial fest on Talk Shite. The resident rag on there has not taken tonight well.
That said, fair play to some Rags admitting that Ashley Young is more Tom Daley than a proper footballer. Cheating twat.

Goldstein, he was nearly in fucking tears when one of his own rang in slating Moyes and Young. If they lose at the weekend cue another meltdown.

Yesterday stan collymore was giving marks out of 10 for all the new managers in the premier league this season.

He gave moyes 7/10 , and gave pellegrini 6/10 .

He must have missed the 4-1.

raghunter57 said:
blue underpants said:
mac said:
How many keepers has winger gone through,in recent times I am sure they are not great at coaching keepers
Durham reckons its all a conspiracy by Pellers to get his own keeper in from Malaga

Definately HEADS GONE

Durham is only interested in England and thinks Joe must move away, is an insult to all at City for daring to claim Mr Pelergrini has an agenda.
Wake up Durham, Joe has been poor for a while that goes back to last season with some of Joes Clangers but to state he must move away is at best Potty.
But to bad mouth City is very Rich from a media whom Witch hunt anything that dares speak out and be critical about THOSE RAGS yet refuse to slaughter United if they dont play their players. The clown Micheal Gray also likes to use that Media to promote those Rags and take apart any players whom dare tackle a RAG but i tried to get on to ask him would you also condem players from United that have Ended Manchester City players with career ending tackles but as ever I couldnt get on.
VILE RAG INSPIRED MEDIA.
A vile radio station that should be renamed "TalkUnitedRadio"

It's obviously Durham at his WUMmingest.

Don't let him get to you; he's paid to wind people up, so they phone in, thus giving talkshite more revenue.

He finished the piece by saying Joe should move to a proper club.

As I said, outright WUMmery from the ginger twat!

David Ginola is on at the moment and as a radio host is very good which appears to have a positive effect on Alan Brazilian.

Vienna_70 said:
raghunter57 said:
blue underpants said:
Durham reckons its all a conspiracy by Pellers to get his own keeper in from Malaga

Definately HEADS GONE

Durham is only interested in England and thinks Joe must move away, is an insult to all at City for daring to claim Mr Pelergrini has an agenda.
Wake up Durham, Joe has been poor for a while that goes back to last season with some of Joes Clangers but to state he must move away is at best Potty.
But to bad mouth City is very Rich from a media whom Witch hunt anything that dares speak out and be critical about THOSE RAGS yet refuse to slaughter United if they dont play their players. The clown Micheal Gray also likes to use that Media to promote those Rags and take apart any players whom dare tackle a RAG but i tried to get on to ask him would you also condem players from United that have Ended Manchester City players with career ending tackles but as ever I couldnt get on.
VILE RAG INSPIRED MEDIA.
A vile radio station that should be renamed "TalkUnitedRadio"

It's obviously Durham at his WUMmingest.

Don't let him get to you; he's paid to wind people up, so they phone in, thus giving talkshite more revenue.

He finished the piece by saying Joe should move to a proper club.

As I said, outright WUMmery from the ginger twat!
I hate wums but its his job. He's doesn't believe a word himself. Its a script.

Best ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.