Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

raghunter57 said:
David Ginola is on at the moment and as a radio host is very good which appears to have a positive effect on Alan Brazilian.
But he is baffled by Mike Parry and the speed he talks at and finds himself telling Parry to slow down, Parry was at his nutty best this morning and showing why he should be back on alongside Brazil as a co-host, talking about setting trousers on fire at 100 miles an hour which left Ginola baffled but laughing
Parry also reckons that Aguero and The Beast are the deadliest strikeforce in football, forget the SAS and forget RVP and Rooney they are the best he says, he might talk like a loon sometimes but sometimes he also talks sense

de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
raghunter57 said:
Durham is only interested in England and thinks Joe must move away, is an insult to all at City for daring to claim Mr Pelergrini has an agenda.
Wake up Durham, Joe has been poor for a while that goes back to last season with some of Joes Clangers but to state he must move away is at best Potty.
But to bad mouth City is very Rich from a media whom Witch hunt anything that dares speak out and be critical about THOSE RAGS yet refuse to slaughter United if they dont play their players. The clown Micheal Gray also likes to use that Media to promote those Rags and take apart any players whom dare tackle a RAG but i tried to get on to ask him would you also condem players from United that have Ended Manchester City players with career ending tackles but as ever I couldnt get on.
VILE RAG INSPIRED MEDIA.
A vile radio station that should be renamed "TalkUnitedRadio"

It's obviously Durham at his WUMmingest.

Don't let him get to you; he's paid to wind people up, so they phone in, thus giving talkshite more revenue.

He finished the piece by saying Joe should move to a proper club.

As I said, outright WUMmery from the ginger twat!
I hate wums but its his job. He's doesn't believe a word himself. Its a script.

Best ignored.

De Niro you and Vienna are BOB on when it comes to Talksport. Yes they are WUMMERS.

What the fuck do they talk about when they plan the shows on talk sport? This **** Colin Murray for the last 35 minutes, have talked about Ashley young diving and arsenal tonight. We have just qualified for the knock out stages and not a single fucking mention. A player scored a hat trick, City scored 5 and no mention what so ever. The worst 3 hour slot on radio. Absolute wank. I would rather shit in my hands and clap in my face than listen to this radio station any more.

Later today, the ginger troll and his dancing gnome will be talking about City not having an Englishman in our starting line up.

Don't waste your money ringing in.

Did you know that David Ginola is an anagram of "vagina dildo"? True.

And Teddy Sheringham is an anagram of "he'd shag dirty men".........

For all you doubters that feel Talksport are up Uniteds backside I suggest you listen to the link (Talksport) and hear Mike Graham's assesment of United, their squad and their manager. As has been said they are WUM's, but it is great to hear it when the shoe is on the other foot.

To cut the crap (adverts and news) go to 4mins 53 second... it is a refreshing message being broadcast.. one day we will hear this at 13:00 as opposed to 01:00.

T'was that good I nearly started a new thread.... then remembered the over zealous mods that patrol these parts, so apologies to anyone who misses it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#</a>

BigJoe#1 said:
For all you doubters that feel Talksport are up Uniteds backside I suggest you listen to the link (Talksport) and hear Mike Graham's assesment of United, their squad and their manager. As has been said they are WUM's, but it is great to hear it when the shoe is on the other foot.

To cut the crap (adverts and news) go to 4mins 53 second... it is a refreshing message being broadcast.. one day we will hear this at 13:00 as opposed to 01:00.

T'was that good I nearly started a new thread.... then remembered the over zealous mods that patrol these parts, so apologies to anyone who misses it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#</a>
Mike Graham ''Man Utd are boring, like watching Norwich with cheats, Young falling down in the area like a rag doll, they have clearly appointed the wrong man in Moyes''
Music to all Blues ears

Meanwhile on Durham after 5pm Franny Lee coming on to talk about Sergio, Durham ''is Aguero the best striker in the world, the question needs to be asked''

blue underpants said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Mike Graham ''Man Utd are boring, like watching Norwich with cheats, Young falling down in the area like a rag doll, they have clearly appointed the wrong man in Moyes''
Music to all Blues ears

Meanwhile on Durham after 5pm Franny Lee coming on to talk about Sergio, Durham ''is Aguero the best striker in the world, the question needs to be asked''
Started off with THAT GOAL replayed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.