Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

blue underpants said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
UUBlue said:
Got to feel sorry for Bluemooner Brian Moore this morning, trying to hold the show together with two imbeciles Jonny Vaughan and Moose.

Vaughan is talking as he would with some mates in a pub, whilst Moose's contribution has been to phone the Marriott in Amsterdam to see if they have seen Brazil, described as fat, Scottish, and with a big head.

It is a very difficult listen this morning.

Think Brazil got nicked last night ; )
Just switched on, whats happened has Brazil gone missing?
Just said on news fighting and arrests in the Dam, he couldn't have could he?
''Come on ye Orange bastards try and hit my massive heed''
Hahaha be funny if he as.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Very hard to listen to this morning, cringeworthy in parts!

Jonny Vaughn goes off on his rants trying to sound all Alan Partridge esque but sounds like a complete nob!

Brian Morres input is very minimal today, I get the feeling he is pissed off with the producers for dumping him in with that div and is therfore staying silent!
Turned it off, Jonny Vaughn is about as funny as my banging headache, should have learned my lesson from when he is on Weekend

Hard work this morning. In life in general Vaughan had his demons and overcame them so fair play but hosting a sports radio show - not his forte. Cringeworthy at times and felt for Brian Moore.

Funniest point in the show was Vaughan ranting about rugby and talking all over Moore when Moore interjected "...it was good to get a word in edge ways..."

It was hard work this morning. Brian Moore, the most intelligent and articulate co-presenter they have could hardly get a word in while Vaughan and Twicher were rambling on about what Twich has for breakfast and f***ing bulldogs.

andros said:
It was hard work this morning. Brian Moore, the most intelligent and articulate co-presenter they have could hardly get a word in while Vaughan and Twicher were rambling on about what Twich has for breakfast and f***ing bulldogs.
Jesus wept, bet Brian has sent his CV out to other radio stations already

andros said:
That was fucking embarrassing
Vaughan was waffling on abt his dogs & how they like walking in the leaves
Moore stepped in to get the conversation back onto football.

Had to switch off just after 8 this morning. I don't suppose the show ended with the unmistakable sound of fist connecting with chin after Brian Moore finally lost patience?

BigJoe#1 said:
For all you doubters that feel Talksport are up Uniteds backside I suggest you listen to the link (Talksport) and hear Mike Graham's assesment of United, their squad and their manager. As has been said they are WUM's, but it is great to hear it when the shoe is on the other foot.

To cut the crap (adverts and news) go to 4mins 53 second... it is a refreshing message being broadcast.. one day we will hear this at 13:00 as opposed to 01:00.

T'was that good I nearly started a new thread.... then remembered the over zealous mods that patrol these parts, so apologies to anyone who misses it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#</a>
Always liked Mike Graham. He didn't half give it to the snivelling rag fuckers. Have it you coonts and may your demise be long and harrowing.

goalmole said:
BigJoe#1 said:
For all you doubters that feel Talksport are up Uniteds backside I suggest you listen to the link (Talksport) and hear Mike Graham's assesment of United, their squad and their manager. As has been said they are WUM's, but it is great to hear it when the shoe is on the other foot.

To cut the crap (adverts and news) go to 4mins 53 second... it is a refreshing message being broadcast.. one day we will hear this at 13:00 as opposed to 01:00.

T'was that good I nearly started a new thread.... then remembered the over zealous mods that patrol these parts, so apologies to anyone who misses it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1383699600#</a>
Always liked Mike Graham. He didn't half give it to the snivelling rag fuckers. Have it you coonts and may your demise be long and harrowing.

That was a refreshing listen !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.