Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

I have tried to listen to that Murray show when nothing is on Radio 4, but it is really awful I imagine they are losing a lot of listeners

Occasionally tune into Durham and Co, but it's true they are on a constant wind up to get the phones ringing

Ducado said:
I have tried to listen to that Murray show when nothing is on Radio 4, but it is really awful I imagine they are losing a lot of listeners

Occasionally tune into Durham and Co, but it's true they are on a constant wind up to get the phones ringing
I have tried it myself when driving to work, and it really is awful. I suppose they have a lot of people who just tune in for the whole day, as I can't figure why anyone would sit through Murray's piss poor effort.

malg said:
Ducado said:

I have tried it myself when driving to work, and it really is awful. I suppose they have a lot of people who just tune in for the whole day, as I can't figure why anyone would sit through Murray's piss poor effort.

That Murray and guests show really isn't working, it was the slot they had for keys and gray, after they got the boot from sky Richard Keys and Andy Gray had a good show going for a few hours every day till they went off to Qatar and took the money. Murray was being brought in at the time as a replacement for Ronnie Irani, the clueless cockney red ex cricketer who they blamed for bad ratings in the Alan Brazil breakfast show. Murray was coming in to replace him but ended up with his own show when Keys and Gray left.

AwayDay said:
malg said:
Ducado said:

That Murray and guests show really isn't working, it was the slot they had for keys and gray, after they got the boot from sky Richard Keys and Andy Gray had a good show going for a few hours every day till they went off to Qatar and took the money. Murray was being brought in at the time as a replacement for Ronnie Irani, the clueless cockney red ex cricketer who they blamed for bad ratings in the Alan Brazil breakfast show. Murray was coming in to replace him but ended up with his own show when Keys and Gray left.

This ^^^

Shame the late great Mike Dicken is not around on there he used to be one of Englands finest broadcaster.
Immense character and a great loss.

AwayDay said:
malg said:
Ducado said:

I doubt very much if Murray, Max Rushden or Jonny Vaughn will be there next season, appalling shows, Vaughn yesterday with Brian Moore was cringeworthy broadcasting the 15 mins i heard of it and it wasn't Brians fault
Talksport going through a bit of an identity crisis at the moment, they nearly had it right about 2 years ago with serious broadcasters that were worth listening to not this knock about Soccer AM childish humour they have introduced now
Mike Graham andGraham Beecroft need to be given more prominent roles and not just left on the fringes, both good broadcasters who will not kow tow to the rag media, maybe thats why they are out in the cold anyway!!!

Brian Moore should be given the 10am-1pm slot along with Mike Graham.

The boiled bollock in the morning will not be going anywhere soon, (i'm sure i have read somewhere that he is one of the owners/share holders). His show works works well with the guest presenters anyway. They should give Mike Parry a morning along with Ginola, Warnock and Holland.

Durham and Gough are ok as is the Micky Quinn show on a Saturday.

No major changes are needed just a few tweeks hear and there and get rid of feckin Vaughn, Rushden and Murry.

It is a good station to be honest but you just need to take it with a pinch of slat and not let it bother you with the rag love in! Just laugh at it. thats what i do anyway!

Add Cork, Kelly(nobody can get a word in while iam on), Sniders(Saggers i despise City more and more each day) to the sack list too.
Mike Graham and Brian Moore ideal for the mid morning show beginning at 8am till 1300. Brazils show is too long and at best CRAP but at least people like Neil Warnock, Brian Moore, David Ginola keep him in check.
Matt Forde(closet City fan) to take over from Mike Graham.
Mickie Quinn to co host Brazils show.
Mike Wedderburn and Noel Gallagher to do the 1300 to 1600 afternoon spot.

raghunter57 said:
Shame the late great Mike Dicken is not around on there he used to be one of Englands finest broadcaster.

Mike Dicken(My health is not in question) has never been replaced by TS for the 10-1 slot. Jon Gaunt was a pale imitation, Keys and Gray were ok, but the rest have been utter shite. Murrays show is embarrassing, hopefully it will be off the air within 6 months.

shauns goat said:
raghunter57 said:

Mike Dicken(My health is not in question) has never been replaced by TS for the 10-1 slot. Jon Gaunt was a pale imitation, Keys and Gray were ok, but the rest have been utter shite. Murrays show is embarrassing, hopefully it will be off the air within 6 months.
Gaunty was a top bloke,always spoke he's mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.