Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

blue underpants said:
They have got a Spanish football journo on, Brazil true to form wants to rattle on about the rags, Matt Holland brought the chat around to Pellegrini, when he started praising Pellers to high heaven Brazil changed the subject again, perhaps he didnt like that he said if City get a defender in they will win the prem

He also said that Pell identified a weakness in defence, and that was before our best defender was injured and that Isco was worth going all out for. Interesting.

Did anyone else hear Brazil this morning comment of the Carrick out for 6 weeks story? I'm pretty certain he said something like "Oh no, that's bad news for us". Now being a Sassanack hating sweaty he obviously wasn't referring to England and so the 'us' must have been the rags.

mat said:
bluethrunthru said:
blue underpants said:
Your correct, its as though he has got it into his head that Pellegrini is out to ruin Harts career for some reason, baffling really

I suspect Durhams problem is that Pellegrini is not managing " God's Team " over at the swamp and is likely to have lots more success than the hapless Moyes with his team of divers and granny shaggers - so he tries to imply that on yet more levels " City are ruining football "

Durham is a closet blue.

He's admitted it more than once, he has a soft spot for us since he was a student in Manc.

Usual TS script to wind up fans to wait on a 75p a min phoneline.

His lad is a blue... He said so!

blue underpants said:
They have got a Spanish football journo on, Brazil true to form wants to rattle on about the rags, Matt Holland brought the chat around to Pellegrini, when he started praising Pellers to high heaven Brazil changed the subject again, perhaps he didnt like that he said if City get a defender in they will win the prem

Which is odd as Holland is also a Rag™, albeit a knowledgeable one.

Brazil to Mendieta this morning: "so Caranca takes over at Boro but is Iniesta happy at Barca? Wee Davey has said get him at all costs. Can you see him in a red shirt Gaizka?"

Really felt for Brian Moore again this morning!

strongbowholic said:
Brazil to Mendieta this morning: "so Caranca takes over at Boro but is Iniesta happy at Barca? Wee Davey has said get him at all costs. Can you see him in a red shirt Gaizka?"

Really felt for Brian Moore again this morning!

Brazil is a sad clown.. you can smell the desperation !

Dr Mick said:
Did anyone else hear Brazil this morning comment of the Carrick out for 6 weeks story? I'm pretty certain he said something like "Oh no, that's bad news for us". Now being a Sassanack hating sweaty he obviously wasn't referring to England and so the 'us' must have been the rags.
Glad i wasn't the only one who thought i heard that.

mat said:
Dr Mick said:
Glad i wasn't the only one who thought i heard that.
I dont think Huge Head has ever tried to disguise he is a rag

Saggers slaughtering Pellegrini, hes frothing at the mouth he can hardly contain his bile

blue underpants said:
Saggers slaughtering Pellegrini, hes frothing at the mouth he can hardly contain his bile

This is quite the norm for Sniders oh sorry Saggers.
Piss pot medium of the lowest form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.