Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

laserblue said:
brianmoore666 said:
Mate, I use words that mean the specific thing I want them to say. It's don't care if other people don't like it. I'm not going to apologise for having and using an education. If you think articulacy and/or literacy is a negative thing it says much about you and nothing about me.

We in the grammar police on BM are always looking for new recruits and an erudite chap like yourself seems an excellent candidate. You don't need to be very long on this forum before your eyes start to bleed by reading all the misuses of their/there/they're, here/hear, loose/lose, know/no and of course the ubiquitous could of/would of/should of/might of. Then there's all the creeping Americanisms like gotten, anyways, New Years, pissed (meaning pissed off, not drunk)*, etc. that do our heads in.

*As in the difference between "Alan Brazil was pissed that Manchester United lost to West Brom" and "Alan Brazil was pissed".

F****** 0 - 2 to Newcastle - ruined my day, even after watching England beat the SDs.

Language ;)

You can't keep a good BM grammar policeman down :)

You've got to love Brian Moore, the week before we played the French, he'd be in the papers winding up the cheese eating surrender monkeys, so much so at some point they would crack in the match and try and knock his block off, getting England a penalty at least, and Brian would come up grinning like a cheshire cat, winding them up further.

He's easily the best thing on Talkshite, i hope he continues with his forthright views.

r.soleofsalford said:
brianmoore666 said:
Some asked about my authenticity - all I can say is if you're on twitter I've just posted a greeting and that is a verified account - @brianmoore66.

stop trying to impress everyone by squeezing in a longer word in than needed, it makes you look a twat.

seriously

If you read your sentence again think you will find your the twat.

You have one in to many .

Serious .

With a hint of pi1sstake just to clarify :-)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
laserblue said:
brianmoore666 said:
Mate, I use words that mean the specific thing I want them to say. It's don't care if other people don't like it. I'm not going to apologise for having and using an education. If you think articulacy and/or literacy is a negative thing it says much about you and nothing about me.

We in the grammar police on BM are always looking for new recruits and an erudite chap like yourself seems an excellent candidate. You don't need to be very long on this forum before your eyes start to bleed by reading all the misuses of their/there/they're, here/hear, loose/lose, know/no and of course the ubiquitous could of/would of/should of/might of. Then there's all the creeping Americanisms like gotten, anyways, New Years, pissed (meaning pissed off, not drunk)*, etc. that do our heads in.

*As in the difference between "Alan Brazil was pissed that Manchester United lost to West Brom" and "Alan Brazil was pissed".

F****** 0 - 2 to Newcastle - ruined my day, even after watching England beat the SDs.

Language ;)

You can't keep a good BM grammar policeman down :)

BM Grammar police, please note !!

Second best rugby commentator behind the one and only Jonathan Jiffy Davies. Bloke is a comedian at times, makes Scrum v live watchable!

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Barcon said:
Who is brian moore?

One of the best football commentators ever ; )

Hardly a commentator, he's more of a pundit(for football that is). That's not a slight on him btw, because he's not like your average cliche driven ex footballer. He actually thinks about what he's saying and manages to get his point across in an intelligent manner.
Fuck knows what he's doing on talksport, no doubt they'll have him talking about wing mirrors for jockeys in no time.
And he's still an egg chasing Yorkshireman with a face like a robbers dog. No offence Brian ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.