Talksport now (continued)

I heard fat bollock head ask the other fat head allardyce if the league was between city and arsenal

He wouldn't even mention us and just said Chelsea will battle it out with Arsenal
Another bitter c unt.

The cookie monster said:
I heard fat bollock head ask the other fat head allardyce if the league was between city and arsenal

He wouldn't even mention us and just said Chelsea will battle it out with Arsenal
Another bitter c unt.
Alardyce is a terrible **** of a human being. He's fucking pissed off because there is a lot of money sloshing about at City which he can't get his grubby little paws on. Money grubbing prick.

ha if you'd heard the match commentary on 5 live yesterday there'd be no talk of talksport, think navas must have done a giggs with the commentators missus

aguero93:20 said:
ha if you'd heard the match commentary on 5 live yesterday there'd be no talk of talksport, think navas must have done a giggs with the commentators missus
Jimmy Armfield got on my nerves when he kept on saying Pellegrino

strongbowholic said:
The cookie monster said:

Another bitter c unt.
Alardyce is a terrible **** of a human being. He's fucking pissed off because there is a lot of money sloshing about at City which he can't get his grubby little paws on. Money grubbing prick.

I thought he was a **** when he gave barton a chance. Now that he's given morrison a chance, I know he's a ****.

strongbowholic said:
The bits I heard this morning focused on AVB being under pressure at Spurs (deflects away from their 2-2 draw), Fulham sacking Jol and Sheffield Wednesday sacking Dave Jones with them asking if Warnock would take the job. Very little mention, if any, of us today from what I heard.

They only talk about us in detail if we lose. Normally, every show on a Monday details the weekend fortunes of the big London clubs, Liverpool and the rags. We get mentioned in passing.

Lets see if we get a mention on Durhams show in a minute, iv got a feeling Gough is going to be an irritating tw** tonight and will try to swerve any talk of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.