Talksport now (continued)

blue underpants said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Haven't listened to the breakfast show since we ousted Irani.

Anyway,happened to tune in this morning for 30mins.

Fuck me.."Wee Davey this Wee Davey that"...Sorry I know that Jabba the hut played for the rags but anyone would think he was there for 25 fucking yrs.
It really is Talkmanure as another posted mentioned on here.

I wont be tuning in again.
Just turned on for a daily dose of Durham which i dont mind, Ryan Giggs is the main topic, ''is he the greatest premier league player ever'' i can answer that Adrian, no he fuckin isnt and my radio is OFF

He wins points on longevity and due to playing in a successful team during that period his trophy haul is huge..... but the best ever player to grace the Premier League, nah no fucking chance.

Got in my car after work only to be greeted by Durham asking was Wilson the best player..................off that went.
Enough of this Pro Rag Shite for today.

I chuckled to myself stuck in traffic on the M6 on the way home tonight when Durham was talking about Lukaku at Everton. He was waffling on about how Jagielka had said it was a smart move by Mourinho letting him go to Everton so he can take points off Chelsea's rivals. There was a whole load of nonsense and straw men built but the best one was the Everton fan who rang in and started going on about how they could off load Baines and keep Lukaku.

The reason all this made me laugh is that he was talking about Everton doing this and that they could do this if… wait for it…. they got some investment and how it would push them on in the league and the Champions League. Best of all, Durham agreed! "Yes, if they had an investor come in they could get a the players in to push them on."

Crying laughing. Nearly phoned in to put them straight on:

(1) The People's Club (™) could have had Sheilkh Mansour as an owner if Kenwright had not dilly-dallied and took the initial enquiries seriously

and

(2) if The People's Club (™) get an investor as things currently stand, FFP will put a spanner in the works as the drawbridge has been pulled up behind City - and they were not happy City managed to sneak in.

Honestly, made the traffic jams encountered on the M6, M56 and M60 almost bearable!

Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Hard to argue what they're saying, when you analyse what he's won. If he's not thee best PL player, he's one of them for sure.

with the amount of top quality talent the premier league has seen, even if he was one of the best, it would still be only put him in the top 20-30.
That is talent that has come and gone though. This guy was playing pre-PL, which can't be sniffed at. Someone posted his medal haul earlier on Facebook, despite who he plays for and the **** he is off the pitch, it can't be seen as anything other than brilliant.
He was particularly brilliant in the derby at the swamp last season.

Well what a week it has been on this station that is so far up yooniteds arse they could see out the same eyeballs

I just could not believe the amount of verbal coming from the presenters brazil and co saying how great the scum were in their win over Leverkusen in the champions league.

Funny how we can trounce Spurs at home, who happen to have one the best defensive records this season prior to visiting the fortress Etihad - and they can only bang on about how bad spurs were instead of the attacking prowess we showed in exploiting them as a team

But no....the scum beat Leverkusen and somehow it is a magical performance worthy of great recognition because it is a german team doing well in the Bundesliga. What a fcuking crock of shit, they failed to state that leverkusen did not play well at all over the 2 legs and although they might be playing well in the Bundesliga they are not nowhere near the level of Bayern or Dortmund.

It gets fcuking worse week by week, it makes me laugh though cos they now seem to think (along with shrek after the report in one paper) that Europe will stand up and take note that they are somehow back to being a major force - yeh fcuking right, struggle through a mediocre group that they still have not guaranteed top spot and the next actual decent side they play against they will get exploited in the deficiencies that are all over that squad

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well what a week it has been on this station that is so far up yooniteds arse they could see out the same eyeballs

I just could not believe the amount of verbal coming from the presenters brazil and co saying how great the scum were in their win over Leverkusen in the champions league.

Funny how we can trounce Spurs at home, who happen to have one the best defensive records this season prior to visiting the fortress Etihad - and they can only bang on about how bad spurs were instead of the attacking prowess we showed in exploiting them as a team

But no....the scum beat Leverkusen and somehow it is a magical performance worthy of great recognition because it is a german team doing well in the Bundesliga. What a fcuking crock of shit, they failed to state that leverkusen did not play well at all over the 2 legs and although they might be playing well in the Bundesliga they are not nowhere near the level of Bayern or Dortmund.

It gets fcuking worse week by week, it makes me laugh though cos they now seem to think (along with shrek after the report in one paper) that Europe will stand up and take note that they are somehow back to being a major force - yeh fcuking right, struggle through a mediocre group that they still have not guaranteed top spot and the next actual decent side they play against they will get exploited in the deficiencies that are all over that squad

I'd love to get to the semi finals against them. I really believe we would absolutely batter them over 2 legs.
We took our foot off the pedal for 40, yes 40 fucking minutes, against them last time. Don't know what the lads
were thinking, they should have gone for double figures.

The boiled bollock that is alan 'coco the clown' brazil quickly changed the subject to us going to west brom and it could be another away defeat...
Only just tuned in,has he been waxing lyrical about wee davy? Lots of mentions of the champions floundering in 8th? Has he mentioned how we've slipped under the radar and sneaked up to 3rd?
Come on you bitter boiled bollock,get those gritted teeth out and tell us how good city are doing...

The bits I heard this morning focused on AVB being under pressure at Spurs (deflects away from their 2-2 draw), Fulham sacking Jol and Sheffield Wednesday sacking Dave Jones with them asking if Warnock would take the job. Very little mention, if any, of us today from what I heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.