Talksport now (continued)

Somehow I doubt it. The rag-infested media will wait to report their fantastic comeback towards the end of the season until it is mathematically impossible.

It irks me that Brazil hardly ever talks about Ipswich because that is the club he was most associated with. All he bleats about is the rags and Celtic.

When we have won the league a couple of times then the press will have to talk about us. They'll be crawling over each other to get "the inside story" on City. What they aren't noticing is that our football is improving, even Toure was getting stuck in yesterday. We could do with some of the class of '86 players being involved on TV commentary or punditry. Until this happens we will have to keep putting up with the name calling from the jealous fans of other "lesser" clubs.

This station is an absolute must listen at the moment.
Not because of the mildly interesting Live from Rio special with Saggers,
but because of the utter stomach churning drivel which Radio 5 are filling the airwaves with between 8-9pm. Had to turn over pronto. Horrible

I might get slated for this but here goes.

Hawksbee and Dickhead between 1 and 4 is a good show. Has had me laughing like fuck plenty of times mainly because it is light hearted and even for a Spurs fan Paul Hawksbee is sound and makes the show... plus I love Dickhead's obvious hatred of City and sneering kuntish attitude towards us. Boy, can that idiot not take defeat.... pure comedy.

Adrian Durham and Goughy at 4 till 7 is pretty good if you accept the fact that Darren is a bog standard stupid Yorkshireman who knows less about football than I do space travel. Durham has a soft spot for City so it helps but I genuinely find him entertaining. Heads Gone, Daily Arsenal etc are good listening when just messing around in the kitchen cooking tea.

I like the station. Whatever you do, don't take it seriously.

mcmanus said:

Hawksbee and Dickhead between 1 and 4 is a good show. Has had me laughing like fuck plenty of times mainly because it is light hearted and even for a Spurs fan Paul Hawksbee is sound and makes the show... plus I love Dickhead's obvious hatred of City and sneering kuntish attitude towards us. Boy, can that idiot not take defeat.... pure comedy.

Adrian Durham and Goughy at 4 till 7 is pretty good if you accept the fact that Darren is a bog standard stupid Yorkshireman who knows less about football than I do space travel. Durham has a soft spot for City so it helps but I genuinely find him entertaining. Heads Gone, Daily Arsenal etc are good listening when just messing around in the kitchen cooking tea.

good post

mcmanus said:

Would you still like Durham if his show had a feature called the Daily City in which he slagged of Sheikh Mansour,your manager and belittled City fans any chance he got. I stopped listening to that station because its full of bs peddlers saying controversial crap just to provoke a reaction. 5live isn't much better with Chapman,Green,Claridge and Pleat delibrating pronouncing players wrongly.

Thank god for Absolute 80s and Radio 2.

The 49ers said:
mcmanus said:

Would you still like Durham if his show had a feature called the Daily City in which he slagged of Sheikh Mansour,your manager and belittled City fans any chance he got. I stopped listening to that station because its full of bs peddlers saying controversial crap just to provoke a reaction. 5live isn't much better with Chapman,Green,Claridge and Pleat delibrating pronouncing players wrongly.

Thank god for Absolute 80s and Radio 2.

You're asking if a City fan can he take getting a little bit of stick? Oh For Fucks Sake. Media bias and bullshit bounces of us.... we have the media darlings playing very close in Trafford. You precious little Tarquin.... funnily enough Durham actually today said Arsenal were the business at the weekend and said Wenger had put together a title challenging team.

Last Monday Brazil had warnock on the show. All the talk was about AVB , how much pressure he was under, the 'embarrassed' comments and basically all about spurs predicament . At one point after about an hour and just going into a new segment Brazil said to warnock "let's talk about city's amazing display first " to which warnock replied "well I'll tell you, AVB is...blah blah fucking blah"
Not once did they concentrate on city's total annihilation and destruction of one of this seasons title favorites ,a display which couldn't be brushed off and swept under the carpet... Unless you are Talksport.

Brazil opens his show up by slagging City off via the Daily fail about our new kid signing from Malaga.
Cork who has taken up the mantle of the new Yes man to Bollock head joined in his ravings about why we had paid 2.5 million.
Brazil is then went into his regular bollocks of what he ate and drank yesterday.
Dick.

raghunter57 said:
Brazil opens his show up by slagging City off via the Daily fail about our new kid signing from Malaga.
Cork who has taken up the mantle of the new Yes man to Bollock head joined in his ravings about why we had paid 2.5 million.
Brazil is then went into his regular bollocks of what he ate and drank yesterday.
Dick.

Have we signed the kid or is it simply the usual daily fail gossip and speculation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.