Talksport now (continued)

laserblue said:
mancunial said:
Listened to hawksbee n Jacobs yesterday , they had alan mcnee ex Dundee player and ex manager of whoever, this guy is the funniest guy I've heard on this show, I had to pull the van over to drop myself laughing, they were spouting off about how cardiffs fans applauded Ramsay, so alan went I to a semi rant about it, absolutely brilliant, if you get chance to listen

It was funny but you do realise that there's no such ex-player, ex-manager or ex-anything as Alan McNee? It's a spoof.
Yes its a spoof but im sure they are ripping the piss out of Crerand, listen to the accent closely im sure they have based it on him

blue underpants said:
laserblue said:
mancunial said:
Listened to hawksbee n Jacobs yesterday , they had alan mcnee ex Dundee player and ex manager of whoever, this guy is the funniest guy I've heard on this show, I had to pull the van over to drop myself laughing, they were spouting off about how cardiffs fans applauded Ramsay, so alan went I to a semi rant about it, absolutely brilliant, if you get chance to listen

It was funny but you do realise that there's no such ex-player, ex-manager or ex-anything as Alan McNee? It's a spoof.
Yes its a spoof but im sure they are ripping the piss out of Crerand, listen to the accent closely im sure they have based it on him

I thought it was that fucking idiot Crerand when I first heard it. At least you can kinda understand Alan McNee as he's only pretending to be a bit pissed.

blue underpants said:
About to have a go at us on Durham about us signing this young kid from Malaga

What's so irritating about it is their "facts" are wrong....We haven't spent Millions on a 14yr old, we spent £300,000 which could rise if the young boy does become decent when he matures.

Talksport talking shit again...

blue underpants said:

Dont tell me, we are ruining english football by not bringing english kids through?
Jealousy because we may have brought the next big thing,he sounds like he is very good

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:

Dont tell me, we are ruining english football by not bringing english kids through?
Jealousy because we may have brought the next big thing,he sounds like he is very good
It will be, Chubs Holmes had a go on Sky this morning as well

Didn't the rags do a similar deal with sir pele maradona ronaldo cruyff jizzyeye obe mbe cbe??
Or did the press gloss it over and say he had a great great great grandad who once visited england and therefore jizzyeye qualifies as english....
It's our money and we'll do what the fuck we like with it,got nothing to do with the jealous,nosey twats in the press...

manimanc said:
Didn't the rags do a similar deal with sir pele maradona ronaldo cruyff jizzyeye obe mbe cbe??
Or did the press gloss it over and say he had a great great great grandad who once visited england and therefore jizzyeye qualifies as english....
It's our money and we'll do what the fuck we like with it,got nothing to do with the jealous,nosey twats in the press...
Hear Hear

laserblue said:
mancunial said:

it was the first time I'd heard this but what a good laugh l B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.