Talksport now (continued)

blueinsa said:
I will never tire or get bored with the pain and suffering we are causing them all....

....NEVER ;-)
this^^
take it as a compliment when they're bitching and whining about us, even when it makes you want to strangle them, it shows fear. fear is good.

raghunter57 said:
Brazil opens his show up by slagging City off via the Daily fail about our new kid signing from Malaga.
Cork who has taken up the mantle of the new Yes man to Bollock head joined in his ravings about why we had paid 2.5 million.
Brazil is then went into his regular bollocks of what he ate and drank yesterday FOR FREE.
Dick.

edited

475alanbrazil.jpg

Surprised he had the time to say anything to be honest.

mancunial said:
Listened to hawksbee n Jacobs yesterday , they had alan mcnee ex Dundee player and ex manager of whoever, this guy is the funniest guy I've heard on this show, I had to pull the van over to drop myself laughing, they were spouting off about how cardiffs fans applauded Ramsay, so alan went I to a semi rant about it, absolutely brilliant, if you get chance to listen
At the risk of Clarkie-ing myself, you do know that's just a made up character to bring some light relief into the show?

The Flash said:
mcmanus said:
blueinsa said:
I will never tire or get bored with the pain and suffering we are causing them all....

....NEVER ;-)

I've nicked this comment.

Royalties in the post.

Don't forget to add that their tears taste delicious.

I've also nicked this comment.

Royalties in the post.

mancunial said:
Listened to hawksbee n Jacobs yesterday , they had alan mcnee ex Dundee player and ex manager of whoever, this guy is the funniest guy I've heard on this show, I had to pull the van over to drop myself laughing, they were spouting off about how cardiffs fans applauded Ramsay, so alan went I to a semi rant about it, absolutely brilliant, if you get chance to listen

It was funny but you do realise that there's no such ex-player, ex-manager or ex-anything as Alan McNee? It's a spoof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.