Talksport now (continued)

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
About to have a go at us on Durham about us signing this young kid from Malaga

Dont tell me, we are ruining english football by not bringing english kids through?
Jealousy because we may have brought the next big thing,he sounds like he is very good

we have seven player picked to play in the victory cup.

8-) fuck talksport

David Ginola, just cracked the David Moyes has been trying for 10 years to get Everton above utd joke, oh dear Alan didn`t like it one bit, he cut right in and repeated about 3 - 4 David will get it right, he will he will definatley get it right. embarrassing.

bazbarrybazzer said:
David Ginola, just cracked the David Moyes has been trying for 10 years to get Everton above utd joke, oh dear Alan didn`t like it one bit, he cut right in and repeated about 3 - 4 David will get it right, he will he will definatley get it right. embarrassing.

No - it´s "wee Davy" for our bloated rag loving fook

mike channon´s windmill said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

No - it´s "wee Davy" for our bloated rag loving fook

Let me correct you mate, he said David, he was truly ill with it haha

The fat boiled bollock head is losing faith
He said they don't win tonight and title challenge is over
And they will only get 4th at best

Awful station with this morning just highlighting even more their rag bias.

Many matches are on tonight but freakishly they focused on the Rags for far more time than any of the other clubs.

I wouldn't like it if the station constantly brought up City in every conversation.
I enjoy hearing about many other clubs from all leagues.

Enjoyed his complete disgust at Chamack scoring 5 goals in two years, ''As a striker?'' he said! Hello, Danny Welbeck?!

oman0115 said:
Enjoyed his complete disgust at Chamack scoring 5 goals in two years, ''As a striker?'' he said! Hello, Danny Welbeck?!
Danny Fellbeck has 5 goals?!

A couple of pundits predicting us for the league is not going down too well on the wee Davey show. Like a dagger through fat heid's blubber protected heart.

How's this for media stupidity? Daily Express:
“Rejuvenated Nasri was the pick yesterday with two well-taken goals as his team made it 44 goals in 11 home games in all competitions this term.

“In the Premier League alone they have hit 29 in seven games, the best by a team in the top flight for 78 years, when the so-called ‘Bank of England’ club, Sunderland, hit 28 from their first seven at Roker Park back in 1935
off topic I know, but it had me scratching my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.